I use this light in my bathroom cabinets and in the kichen under the well cabinets. They are relatively bright for such a small light bulbs and easy to replace, they last about 8-12 months on daily useage. I do recommend them to anyone.
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by A.M.R.A.M

1.0 out of 5 stars Long Life/Short Life! Draw your own conclusion....
Over a period of 12 years, I have replaced the bulbs in my two Halogen lamps 7 times, and they are both in daily useage. In other words in the two lamps I have used 7 Bulbs

Published 15 months ago by Steve James

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Life Lamp G4 Halogen Light Bulbs Lamps, 20 Watt 12 V, Pack of 10, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Long Life Lamp G4 Halogen Light Bulbs Lamps, 20 Watt 12 V, Pack of 10 (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Long Life/Short Life! Draw your own conclusion...., 20 Jan. 2014

Since November 2013 when I purchased these bulbs I have used 4 bulbs. After the second one went in my first light I replaced it with the old bulb from my second light. That is still burning brightly, but I have used two of these bulbs in my second light. I estimate I am getting 3 weeks per bulb, as opposed to 3 years per bulb of the ones I purchased in Woolworths when I bought the lights 12 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 30 May 2011
I bought these globes as I required a replacement for 1 recent bulb that had blown. The price I paid was cheaper than a 2 pack at most retail stores. Delivery was quick and the bulbs are exactly as per the ad, Would definitely recommend these bulbs. I actually have 4 others to be replaced which I can do so now due to the cheap price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 16 Feb. 2013
I bought this product and thought it was great value for money. So next time your little bulbs go buy this product its a lot cheaper than your local stores as well. It is long life as well so you couldn't ask for much more could you?. We all know new gadgets are not made to last and when products like this comes along it really is a Godsend to know I have plenty of spares. Well Done team keep up the good work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best arround, 8 Nov. 2013
The lamps are of poor quality and they do not necessarly fit what's expected. The fitting pins are too thins althdough it supposed to fit this particular lighting system that I ordered them for.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you call 3-4 days long life then these are the bulbs for you!!!!!!, 14 Feb. 2015
Ferris "Ferris" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
These bulbs are really quite tricky to fit in my house but I took extra care fitting them in under cupboard fittings, I even took care not to touch the bulbs to avoid skin oils which could cause them to blow. Even after the care that I took each and every bulb has blow and the replacements I put in, 6 of the 10 bulbs in all lasting a maximum of 3-4 days. These really aren't fit for sale, I've packaged the 6 faulty and 4 not used back up for return and credit.

I would expect cheap substandard products from a market place seller but not when buying directly from amazon. I can only think I got some from a bad batch but there are a lot of 1 star reviews appearing and they are the ones to pay attention to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 24 Feb. 2013
Excellent value, they were a better price than any of my local electrical shops. One of the better items I have recently purchased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 6 Feb. 2014
All ten bulbs lasted last than two weeks. Went to pound land and found pack of two and have lasted over month already.

2.0 out of 5 stars Long life by who's reckoning?, 3 Feb. 2013
Mr. D. S. Taylor (UK Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Long life by who's reckoning? I started writing down when I fitted them and realised some lasted all of two months! To be fair one hasn't blown yet but if it wasn't for others lasting a couple of years, I'd be checking my wiring!!

1.0 out of 5 stars 'Long life'.....you're having a laugh !, 12 Feb. 2015
Definitely the worst light bulbs I have ever had the miss fortune to order, I needed bulbs for a couple of down lights and thought I would give the 'Long Life Lamp Company' a try. These bulbs are anything but 'Long life' in fact I have used 6 bulbs in the 2 light fittings in the last 4 weeks, 3 bulbs per fitting. I would expect this type of bulb to last months not days. At first I thought there was a fault with the fitting when the first bulb blew, but shortly after the other bulb in the other fitting blew, proving that the bulbs are faulty not the fittings.
Very very disappointed. On a positive note, they were delivered quickly, which allows me to give the single star rating that these deserve.