I use this light in my bathroom cabinets and in the kichen under the well cabinets. They are relatively bright for such a small light bulbs and easy to replace, they last about 8-12 months on daily useage. I do recommend them to anyone.
Published 23 months ago by A.M.R.A.M

1.0 out of 5 stars Short life bulbs
All 10 blown since November in 2 oven hood lights. Poor quality product. Definitely don't last 2000 hours. The bulbs they replaced had lasted 2.5 years before they finally went.
Published 9 months ago by Rob H

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Life Lamp G4 Halogen Light Bulbs Lamps, 20 Watt 12 V, Pack of 10, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Long Life Lamp G4 Halogen Light Bulbs Lamps, 20 Watt 12 V, Pack of 10 (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 30 May 2011
I bought these globes as I required a replacement for 1 recent bulb that had blown. The price I paid was cheaper than a 2 pack at most retail stores. Delivery was quick and the bulbs are exactly as per the ad, Would definitely recommend these bulbs. I actually have 4 others to be replaced which I can do so now due to the cheap price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Short life bulbs, 24 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Long Life/Short Life! Draw your own conclusion...., 20 Jan 2014
Over a period of 12 years, I have replaced the bulbs in my two Halogen lamps 7 times, and they are both in daily useage. In other words in the two lamps I have used 7 Bulbs

Since November 2013 when I purchased these bulbs I have used 4 bulbs. After the second one went in my first light I replaced it with the old bulb from my second light. That is still burning brightly, but I have used two of these bulbs in my second light. I estimate I am getting 3 weeks per bulb, as opposed to 3 years per bulb of the ones I purchased in Woolworths when I bought the lights 12 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 16 Feb 2013
I bought this product and thought it was great value for money. So next time your little bulbs go buy this product its a lot cheaper than your local stores as well. It is long life as well so you couldn't ask for much more could you?. We all know new gadgets are not made to last and when products like this comes along it really is a Godsend to know I have plenty of spares. Well Done team keep up the good work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best arround, 8 Nov 2013
The lamps are of poor quality and they do not necessarly fit what's expected. The fitting pins are too thins althdough it supposed to fit this particular lighting system that I ordered them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 24 Feb 2013
Excellent value, they were a better price than any of my local electrical shops. One of the better items I have recently purchased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 6 Feb 2014
All ten bulbs lasted last than two weeks. Went to pound land and found pack of two and have lasted over month already.

2.0 out of 5 stars Long life by who's reckoning?, 3 Feb 2013
Mr. D. S. Taylor (UK Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Long life by who's reckoning? I started writing down when I fitted them and realised some lasted all of two months! To be fair one hasn't blown yet but if it wasn't for others lasting a couple of years, I'd be checking my wiring!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 April 2013
These bulbs are great value in the shops they are £2.75 for 2 bulbs arrived very quickly and were well packed.