4.0 out of 5 stars NICE SLEEPING BAGS FOR MY KIDS
Published on 21 Aug 2012 by TIGER-KENYA

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for teenager..
This is a nice cosy sleeping bag but certainly doesn't fit the age stated.

My 8 year old daughter will have outgrown it by the summer but I kept it as I have a younger one too so it will be passed down.

It is well made with an easy zipper and packs away into its bag easily so very compact to carry and store.

Would get more stars if it was...
Published 23 months ago by kareng

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for teenager.., 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Black Canyon Sleeping Bag Peak For Children And Teenager (Sports)
This is a nice cosy sleeping bag but certainly doesn't fit the age stated.

Would get more stars if it was built to last the age stated.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE SLEEPING BAGS FOR MY KIDS, 21 Aug 2012
I got these for my two kids recently (5 1/2 yr old and 2 1/2 yr old) and we had the chance to try them out camping this weekend; brilliant and very comfortable; the kids slept through the night and the cool early morning did not affect their comfort; would recommend this highly; my only quip is that for this price would have expected a compression sack with the sleeping bag rather than the standard pack.

1.0 out of 5 stars different colour, 17 Feb 2014
My 3 year old little girl's favourite colour is pink so we had to look specifically for a pink sleeping bag for her. We both liked the look of this one and with a good price, too. It turned up today and when unpacked turned out to be red, not the pink shown in the picture. Luckily my daughter still likes it, but I am only giving it one star as it is not the colour i ordered. But other wise it looks like a nice sleeping bag and a good size for a child.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit small for a tall 11yr old, 12 July 2012
The colour is ace the condition really gd, how ever I think it's a lil small for my daughter, got to me on time packed well and my daughter luv's it, it won't last her long thou if she gets any taller, thank u

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Canyon Sleeping Bag Peak for Children ans Teenager, 18 April 2014
quality is good but was too small for my 15 year old daughter who was suppose to use it for her retreat, if the appropriate size for teenager was given when making a order, would be nice. It fits my younger son who is 13 and he wants to keep it. Would recommend this piece.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for today's teenagers, 8 Jan 2014
Quality is great but we found it to be far too small for our 10 yr old Grandaughter. Not enough growing room ,bearing in mind how quickly kids grow nowadays.