on 3 October 2011
I must point out (as other reviews have) that the colours are NOT as shown in the picture. While the picture shows it to be a striking duck-egg colour, it is in fact a dusky pastel blue, and the flowers are not as bright. The same goes for the same product in 'Olive', which seems vibrant green, yet is actually a dusky olive yellow-green. I found this out by putting the bedsets in my basket, one from amazon and one from a different seller, and saw the colour of the photo changed. Other seller showed the bright aqua colour, whereas the amazon preview showed a much more accurate pastel blue. No idea why.

That said, I didn't let this deter me. After all, bedsets *always* look nicer on the photo, sadly. It is disappointing, but a good enough product. I have no problem with the material- a softer duvet set I had previously went bobbly and horrible, so I wanted a slightly stiffer/stronger, smoother set this time round. I have just washed it and I'm sure it will be fine.
on 26 August 2009
excellent material, only the duvet has black lining so pillowcases are reversible (plain green on reverse). washes well and doesn't seem to crease too easily.
on 26 October 2009
Beautiful duvet set, as advertised, perfectly packaged. Polite, prompt and great value for money is my evaluation of the seller. Would definitely buy from again. May even buy the same duvet set as a spare. Thank you. x
on 4 March 2010
It's really a prompt service. I love the sheets but it's not as bright as I expected like the one in the photo. The design is great but a bit disappointed on the colour brightness. I still like it though...
on 4 February 2011
Hi, this bedding looks so attractive on the picture with strong green colour and beauttifuly contrasted flowers.....reality is not the same. Real colour is much less shiny ( a bit dull)and flowers are more beige than white. About quality- it is hard on touch, definitely not soft. I will keep it as it still nice on my bed but I was expecting smth. totally different after reading revues.
on 14 June 2010
I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUILT SET AS i BOUGHT FOR OUR CARAVAN AND IT FITS IN WITH THE DECOR JUST FINE
on 24 December 2011
Even though i read reviews that its not as shown in picture i still bought it and regret it! Its very dull and more of a dull olive colour then the bright green shown. Plus the reverse side is black which makes it look even more dull. Material is ok, a bit stiff, and it will do but not very happy with the purchase. Kept as a spare duvet cover.
on 6 January 2011
A recent purchase and I am very pleased with the set. Its attractive
in design, of good quality material and a great price !
As someone who likes bold statement making bed linen, then this one certainly fits the bill and I can recommend it to give the bedroom a
touch of class.
on 5 May 2011
This bedding is horrible and no one should attempt to acquire it. it looks so nice on the photo, but how different is the reality. The color is all faded as for the cotton it is so hard i will not let my dog sleep on it. i live outside of the uk thats why i cannot be bothered to return it. infact it is a total waste of money.
on 17 June 2014
I am very disappointed with this item. The colour is very washed out, nothing like the image at all and the material is very rough and thin. I thought that washing it might improve the feel of it but sadly it just came out of the wash very wrinkled and was very hard to iron - this item will be going to the charity shop shortly!