Colour: Black Chrome|Change

on 20 January 2016
No the prettiest item, quite cheao looking close up, plus there was some damage on the base. However, it arrived on the same day as our guests who needed it so we didn't return it. In terms of function, it works just fine. Good value I guess.
on 29 March 2015
Got this for my elderly father so he can quickly get light if he wakes in the night. Easy to turn off too without searching for a switch. On top of that it's stylish and not too big for bedside table.
on 21 January 2014
These lamps are great to operate and fit the room scheme well - but last 6 months before the bulb blows, and they stop working!

I've tried replacing the fuse/bulbs and various parts, but to no avail. Have had a couple now and they all lasted the same amount of time! Will look for a better quality option next time.
on 5 March 2014
It's a lamp. It has three brightness settings, handily accessible by tapping the base. It does exactly what you'd expect. Had 2 of them for a few weeks now and they've been great as bedside lamps. Perfect for when you're nodding off and you don't want to have to root around near the bulb to get at a switch.
on 21 February 2014
excellent quality for the price not very heavy the 3 light functions are ok the brightest one is not as bright as some would like but it's ok for me as its used next to bed , great value highly recommened
on 12 January 2014
I don't know if it was just a fault in the product. Or the product is just not good quality. Either way, it shouldn't break down after TWO DAYS!!
Really disappointed as well, because it's such a cute little lamp!
on 30 October 2013
I bought 2 of these for either side of my bed, they look great, match up well and are reasonable quality, had them a few months and happy to report no problems with either, and they both get used every night.
on 15 April 2012
Ordered Thursday evening as my old lamp broke and was only 20p more than the equivalent product in Home base. This is a far better quality product the finish and general quality is better. As a Prime customer I reckon 20p over the odds compared to 8 miles at 35mpg for a better product makes this great value for money.
on 6 March 2016
Beautiful little lights, i got a couple to sit on our bedside tables. So easy to switch on and off, no fiddling around for cables or switches any more. I've owned these since Nov 2014, the chrome has not tarnished and still looks as good as the day i got them, the shade however could be a little more aesthetically pleasing, a slight let down to a good looking piece. Just be cautious not to knock it over, which could be highly possible if you are heavy handed.
on 2 April 2014
I've had this product nearly a year now, and can confirm it is still working just fine, My bulb has just gone, so I've replaced it with a halogen bulb for greater energy efficiency (it's a small edison screw fit by the way). The three light settings still work just fine using a halogen. The touch function that changes the light level is excellent- it responds immediately, so three quick taps brings it to full brightness, and it allows for different levels of ambience. I have quite a large room but one lamp lights it well. I don't feel the item looks either cheap or classy. The chrome base is quite nice, but the shade looks about average...the joining line on it cheapens it a little so I just face that at the wall! Very happy with it, and don't think I would ever buy a switch lamp again as this is so much more convenient. Might seem like nothing, the tiny effort to find and flip the switch, but I find the far easier tap, time and time again, adds up for those who like things simple like me!