Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: CLASSIC|Change
Price:£3.02+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 August 2014
Neat and tidy way of having cables protruding from walls. I'm running co-ax cable from the loft to the study and this provides the outlet. Well made, good bristles and for fun if you have young children, tell them if they stick their fingers through it, the big spider who lives behind it will bite them off!
on 25 December 2015
I use this faceplate behind my wall mounted led tv, I also use two of these plates to connect a power lead and hdmi to my projector.
review image
on 7 July 2015
Well made product to fit standard back box, however when I have used it with a flush patress on a dryline wall the facia of this unit does not sit flush against the facia/plasterboard due to the location of the screws and plate holding the brushes on. Which is a shame as it doesn't give it a neat finish like your light fittings/sockets which are flush against the wall. I've still kept it on and if it is located behind a TV/Stand then I don't see it as a problem, or I would imagine if it was in a surface single gang box. Just want to make people aware of this as it bugs me slightly.
on 25 November 2012
These are excellent products. Brought two for my tv install into hollow wall. Ran cables from behind tv into one of these, then down the hollow wall, and back out the bottom through this plate. You can choose how big to cut hole in wall depending on thickness of cable plugs. Looks smart
on 13 December 2014
Makes a neat and tidy job of the wiring coming out of the hole behind my wall mounted TV.
A simple thing but without it my wires would look a real mess and the wife would kill me.
Life saver !
on 2 April 2016
Bought this to allow for future use of TV and satellite in lounge by using one easy access wall socket. Same size as a normal outlet with brush type material to reduce draughts from wall cavity.
on 6 March 2015
Needed a solution to replace a solid faceplate that had been hiding unused satellite cables when we decided to move our Sky box. This is perfect as we could feed the cables through easily. We've got 2 cables coming through but there is plenty of free space to feed more cables through if needed.
on 26 January 2012
Fast delivery from SJS trading and a good price. Gives a nice finishing touch to the cables when the TV is mounted on a cantilever arm and the cables are visible when the TV is moved.
on 19 February 2016
I seem to be in the minority with this product but I'm not as enamoured with it as most reviewers. It's a good idea but poorly executed. Others have mentioned that the plate does not fit flush with the pattress. It may seem a minor issue but the whole point is to make the wiring neat. In addition to this I found that the plate wouldn't quite sit correctly on the back box so I had to "adapt" the latter by countersinking to allow the protrusion of the screws holding the brushes in place. Finally, on tightening the pattress screws I found this faceplate flexed so much that it looked like a very amateur installation. Maybe it's just me but it's not a great product.
on 10 June 2016
The cover plate comes with 2 screws and plugs for fixing straight into a wall. It does not come with the straight thread screws when fixing to a box. These can be difficult to find without having to buy a complete blank plate. It would be helpful if the straight thread screws were also provided. Otherwise excellent!