5.0 out of 5 stars C Harmonica

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but nasty
Published on 28 May 2012 by Glam_Fakir

5.0 out of 5 stars C Harmonica, 15 Nov. 2010
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Swan 030500-SW Blues Diatonic Key of C Harmonica (Electronics)
I already have a G harmonica for that deep bluesy sound and found that a lot of the music available for free on the net is for a C type so I bought this! It sounds great, crisp alf clear. It's well made and looks good. It also comes in it's own case. If you're new to the harmonica and are lookig for music to learn just type harmonica tabs into Google and there's loads of stuff out there to learn from childrens songs to Led Zepplin to The Beatles! I'm just learning She'll be com'n round the mountain and How much is that doggy? They sound better on the C than G! There's loads of lessons on youtube too so get playing! If I can, you can too!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Ideal Gift, 29 Dec. 2011
Mr. A. Healy - See all my reviews
Bought as a present for an aging grandparent- he hasn't been so excited for years. I think that he may drive his wife potty. Together with an instruction manual, this is an ideal surprise gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and simple, 11 May 2012
This is a reasonably priced harmonica that is good fun to play. I was pleased to find the product was delivered quickly and the box while minimal makes it a perfect harmonica for slipping into your pocket and taking anywhere. This was purchased as a joke gift for my boyfriend on his birthday but he has really taken to it and seems to like it more than his real present! Just the thing for sing alongs by a campfire on a warm summer night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstandingly good fun, 4 Jan. 2012
This is a bargain of a harmonica and plays great. After literally 10 mins of youtube videos I had a cracking 12 bar blues going on - despite me being a great lover but horrendous player of musical instruments. My 7 year old loves it too - great cheap gift to get kids into playing music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swan Pocket Blues Harp, 6 April 2011
Have now bought 2 of these & they are ideal for the beginer, i was very supprised with the sound quality, its great value for money & even comes with a case..!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but nasty, 28 May 2012
I got about 3 weeks of use out of this harmonica (so, I must have used it about times to play accompanying my guitar) and then the third and fourth holes (those which I had mainly been using) gave up and now it is unuseable. I'm disappointed as I had particularly bought the SWAN brand because I have used their harmonicas in other keys in the past but this one is a waste of money. So beware.
It's too expensive to complain and ask for a replacement/refund but I certainly feel I've been had.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for the price but..., 12 Nov. 2011
isis 1958 (Pendle) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The is a good harmonica at the price. Solidly built and doesn't take too long to play in.

However, as I've gained more experience, I took the plunge and went at little higher in price with a Suzuki. The difference is amazing. It's a much more sensitive and easier to play. If you can afford it spend a little more money - it's worth it in the long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it!, 18 Oct. 2011
I just started playing harmonica and this is great for learners and pro's ..
i am truely impressed from the quality or sound and the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Harmonica, 22 Oct. 2010
Arrived very quickly and when i recieved it my son couldn't stop playing it. I would highly reccomend it if you or your child wants a harmonica. Another good feature is that it also comes with a case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harmonica, 17 Feb. 2011
I've found this a good harmonica to get started on & was very cheap. It sounds good too. Great for practising or someone starting to learn.