4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Very happy with this purchase. Good length for me, very pretty and good quality. Also have matching earrings. ... I have revisited my review 2 years later to say that the pearl in the middle has dropped out!! Not as good as I thought!
Published on 5 Jun. 2012 by Trinny

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good
I was not impressed with the quality of this pendant. It didn't look very nicely finished, and is much smaller than the picture and the dimensions given would have you believe. There was only half a pearl in it which fell out after the third wearing. I found it stuck to my chest so I was able to stick it back with superglue. Nice chain though. Can't recommend.
Published 9 months ago by DeeVee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Dew Womens Sterling Silver and Freshwater Pearl Spiral Necklace, 98007FP 18" (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely elegant necklace!, 19 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my mother, along with a silk jewellery roll, and fell in love with it myself. I think the picture doesn't do the necklace justice, as it is actually very dainty and pretty. I would recommend Dew jewellery, as I also have some lovely earrings of that brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW , just beautiful., 14 Dec. 2012
This small dainty pendant is just lovely.A secret santa gift for my niece.

It's so nice i had to buy another one for my daughter.

I HOPE i will be getting one for my birthday too,because i will be dropping lots of hints.lol

I see they do matching earrings too .

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple gift, 11 Feb. 2013
I guess jewellery is all about personal taste but my girlfriend love these with the matching stud earrings for christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dew freshwater pearl necklace, 12 Jun. 2013
Beautiful and delicate. I bought this as a present for a friend and I liked it so much I am going to buy one for myself. I would recommend anyone to buy this necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty Dew necklace, 2 Dec. 2012
I am very impressed with the quality and prices of Dew products. I have a feeling I will be buying many more pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift..., 17 July 2013
...for myself! I don't buy myself much jewellery as I can never find anything I really like. However, this necklace stood out to me and what a great price (in the sale). It is gorgeous and I am very pleased with it - you never really know what you're getting despite pictures but the photo is representative.

It would make a gorgeous present for almost any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars necklace, 3 Feb. 2014
Love this necklace. Very good quality. Looks very pretty and the chain is very strong and a very good length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for midwife, 13 Mar. 2013
This is awesome and looks so much mo expensive than it is! It comes in a lovely high quality cream box and sleeve and it sits beautifully on the neck. I got it for a gift for a midwife who delivered my son and she has said she loves it and wears it every day. It is also on my Mums wishlist so i may get it for her soon... Ane one for myself! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled, 5 Aug. 2013
I have just received this Dew pendant and I am very pleased indeed that I decided to buy it. I also bought the matching drop earrings and as I wrote in their review - the pendant looks much more expensive than the price I paid. The whole matching set is very attractive and arrived nicely packaged in velvet lined boxes. I'm impressed by the jewellery and service.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›