5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality earrings
I ordered these earrings as a replacement for a pair which had become damaged. I found these new earrings to be an excellent replacement and are super quality for the price. I would not hesitate to buy these again.
Published 20 months ago by G E

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite!
not quite what i wanted as i wanted a pearl on a drop of silver where the silver that can be seen actually is the part that goes into the ear so the drop is minimal!if i had seen a side view i would have made a differnt choice.
Published on 1 Dec 2010 by dizzie

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite!, 1 Dec 2010
This review is from: Dew Womens Sterling Silver Freshwater Pearl Drop Earrings 5012FP (Jewellery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice earrings - shame about the presentation!, 19 April 2011
I bought these earrings to replace one which I lost from a set (earrings and necklace) given to me by my daughter - I was sorry to have lost one of the earrings as they were pretty and I wore them a lot. I was therefore pleased to find a replacement, but when these arrived I was hugely disappointed to find that the silver is badly tarnished; I know this happens to silver after a while, but surely someone checks the stock before dispatching to customers? I have bought quite a lot of silver jewellery over the years but have never received anything tarnished like these earrings ... a little more care one the part of the supplier and I would have been one very satisfied customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality earrings, 4 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 12 Nov 2010
after less than a month without even wearing these earrings, the silver stripped and turned bronze and tarnished, poor quality. looked pretty to begin with however did not sustain this quality and therefore not for a long term purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentine Gift, 15 Feb 2013
I bought this product as a Valentine gift for my partner and she loved it! This is very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nervous buyer but love them, 7 Feb 2013
I bought these as a gift and they are beautiful. Never bought jewellery off Amazon before and was nervous but they are fantastic. the recipient loved them.

Dew Womens Sterling Silver Freshwater Pearl Drop Earrings 5012FP