5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied
Published on 1 Mar. 2011 by diamondnoemi

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality
Got these today, and found that out of all the bags only a handful worked, many of the seals on the bags do not work or are broke when the vacuum was attached. This defeats the point of the bags. Not worth buying for a fiver let alone £15. Stay away.
Published on 3 Feb. 2012 by Middleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 1 Mar. 2011
This review is from: VonHaus 20 Large-Small Vacuum Storage Clothes Space Saving Bags (Small, Medium & Large Sizes) (Kitchen & Home)
We are really satisfied with the bags they are strong enough. My husband sucked out the air of it easily with our Dyson hoover. To be honest we were afraid of it first time as we've read a negative feedback about it. But it worked just easy. The bags were more than enough to put away everything we wanted (pillows, clothes, soft toys, etc). So I suggest it to anyone who want to save more space as we did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 3 Feb. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Vacuum storage, 5 May 2012
They are ok but tend to inflate again on their own after a while - kept getting stuck in drawer they had been stored with duvet in.

4.0 out of 5 stars very space saving, 24 Mar. 2011
Very good at space saving, great for my storage of towels/clothes etc. only down side if it got caught on anything it would tear easily and loose its vacuum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 1 Jan. 2012
I would definitely buy this product again. I've used different branded bags in the past and am very happy with this purchase. All the bags so far (I've used half) have sealed properly and stayed sealed. I did have an issue with one but this was most likely caused by us! It's also good to have a large varied range of sizes. I'm yet to use the hanging ones but I'm sure these do what they say on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Jan. 2012
These bags are a great storage solution and come in a useful variation of sizes for all of your clothes from jackets to underwear. You need to use the hose attachment on your hoover to vacuum the bags. Quick and easy to use, once they're zip locked and vacuumed, they stay that way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spacesaver bags. Bargain, 6 Sept. 2011
We were at first a little cautious about buying the bags as various reviews have been given, however, the bags were delivered on time and they have been brilliant. We have been able to take so much more on holiday because of them. They are also very good quality for the price. . V good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not very good quality - (but must have been a bad batch), 24 Sept. 2011
Thought I would try these bags as reviews were very good, but wish I hadn't ! Out of the 12 bags I have tried so far at least 4 did not hold their vacuum for more than 2 hrs. Now wish I had bought fewer but better quality ones.

Update Nov 2011: Company contacted me and kindly replaced faulty goods. It must have been a bad batch of seals as these new ones have all sealed well and have stayed sealed so far. Fingers crossed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 12 Feb. 2012
You cannot get better at this price. The bags are sturdy, and although 2 of them did not seal completely (so the vacuum was lost in a couple of days) they are a great buy at this price. Duvets and towels are now kept in tiny spaces at home!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Oct. 2010
These are great value for money, a lot cheaper than some others I found in some local shops.