on 19 February 2012
I bought this for a friends birthday. She absolutely loves it. Pour well too, which apparently important in the world of tea making :-)
on 6 July 2012
My daughter bought this teapot for my birthday to match the rest of my dotty collection. It makes a lovely cup of tea and doesn't dribble. It also makes me smile. A wonderful addition to my kitchen
on 28 May 2014
Stylish, matches my kitchen, it's a nice size, as everybody had stated, 3-4 mugs depending on your mug size, non drip, I wish I could give it full marks but I don't feel it holds heat as well as I hoped, I've had a few teapots that were a let down as holding the heat is my main requirement, but I've come to the conclusion that maybe there isn't a pot out there that can do the job.
on 20 March 2013
This teapot does look nice & holds enough for 4 mugs. It retains heat well. I've only put it in the dishwasher a couple of times so far, but it's been fine with no colour fading. It pours ok. The lid is a bit loose fitting, I would've expected a better fit for the price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 August 2012
Lovely bright red, good pourer,
Washing it in the dishwasher so hope it does not fade.
Makes me want to collect everything with spots on.
on 29 June 2013
For anyone with a red accessory kitchen this is a great teapot. Doesn't leak when you pour and makes tea for plenty!
on 19 July 2014
Purchased by an accidental click of the mouse but nevertheless a welcome addition to our kitchen. Attractive, good quality throughout and a very fair price. (packaging and delivery were excellent)
on 1 February 2014
Arrived with box very badly damaged and I was amazed the teapot was not broken. The outer carton was fine so this was obviously packed in this state. Very disappointed as this was a Christmas gift.
on 23 January 2013
Teapot is lovely but some of the spots on the lid have been scratched and some appear to have bubbled and rose slightly? Would've normally sent it back but it was required for a planned tea party.
on 29 March 2015
Excellent teapot - good pourer no dripping - I prefer a mug of tea as does my father and we get at least 2 large mugs of tea out of a full teapot. Delivered ahead of schedule - well packaged.

See one answered question