on 3 May 2012
I am surprised by the previous review as we bought this duvet for my Mum and Dad having bought Snuggledown before and been very happy. Being older they wanted a lightweight quilt that would keep them warm ...but not too warm and this lovely quilt ticked all the boxes.
on 16 February 2012
Unfortunately I was very disappointed with this duvet. I've had a snuggledown duvet before and loved it, very soft and light weight - so I deliberately choose to purchase another made by snuggledown. The problem is that the fabric the cover of the duvet is made from is really noisy - now I know that sounds weird, and it is! Everytime you move the duvet rustles - it sounds like a plastic mattress protector you'd put on a child's bed, really annoying when you're trying to snuggle down to go to sleep!
on 1 October 2013
Could not be more happier with my purchase of the microfiber duvet! It's so soft, light and cosy! After using it for a few nights I have now replace the whole households! Bought 4 now and everyone is of the same opinion 👍
on 18 November 2014
It's a really luxurious duvet. It makes your bed seem like something from a better class hotel. It's fluffy and nice.

However, you need to be aware that it is a really warm duvet! The inside temperature in my house is year round above 23 degrees celsius and the duvet is just too much for us. We tried dropping the inside temperature in the bedroom by a couple of degrees and it was fine after that. Note, that this is not a negative feature of the duvet, it's just something you need to be aware. 13.5 togs is a one warm duvet!
on 17 August 2014
Just arrived - the sound of the cover that some reviewers dislike is actually a plus for me. I bought this to replace a real feather/down duvet, and it sounds and feels just the same. Only thing that worries me is the filling is not box-stitched, so I don't see how it's going to remain evenly spread, and not leave cold spots (the reason I replaced my previous duvet). Time will tell, I suppose... Could've done with a photograph of the actual duvet on the listing, as I would've chosen a different one if I'd known.
on 12 December 2014
I LOVE this duvet - feels luxurious and warm and is actually BETTER than my old feather duvet. I decided not to buy another feather duvet because of the awful cruelty to geese and ducks in the feather industry. This duvet proves there is absolutely no reason NOT to buy a synthetic duvet - they are BETTER! Oh and the noise isn't an issue at all - I don't know what the reviewers are talking about - sounds just like my old down duvet - it's a lovely reassuring very gentle soft 'rustle' and not at all like 'plastic crinkly bags' as someone mentioned below. I'm now going to buy a single size for my daughter.
on 30 January 2013
I desperately needed a new Duvet as my old one was looking well past it's sold by date (not to mention it's soiled by date) so after much musing I finally selected the Snuggledown Microfibre Duvet 4.5 Tag. This turned out to be a quality duvet which proved to be nice and warm whilst at the same time being lightweight and comfortable.

I'd recommend this duvet to anyone.....
on 1 February 2014
I am very disappointed with this duvet and will send it straight back as it is incredibly noisy. It would be like sleeping under a plastic bag which crackles with movement. It seems amazing that such a well respected duvet maker would put such a noisy cover on an otherwise nice, lightweight duvet!
on 13 January 2013
This is a good quality duvet. Very warm. The only problem is the weight. This is heavier than the conventional duvet.
on 17 September 2013
Nice and light but quite warm.
Just the job for an extra layer in the depths of winter.
A good quality item to have at home.