5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy
I am surprised by the previous review as we bought this duvet for my Mum and Dad having bought Snuggledown before and been very happy. Being older they wanted a lightweight quilt that would keep them warm ...but not too warm and this lovely quilt ticked all the boxes.
Published 23 months ago by DK

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on 16 Feb 2012 by S J

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Feb 2012
Unfortunately I was very disappointed with this duvet. I've had a snuggledown duvet before and loved it, very soft and light weight - so I deliberately choose to purchase another made by snuggledown. The problem is that the fabric the cover of the duvet is made from is really noisy - now I know that sounds weird, and it is! Everytime you move the duvet rustles - it sounds like a plastic mattress protector you'd put on a child's bed, really annoying when you're trying to snuggle down to go to sleep!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 3 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely during the heat wave a few months ago., 17 Sep 2013
Nice and light but quite warm.
Just the job for an extra layer in the depths of winter.
A good quality item to have at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just replaced my goose down cover, 1 Oct 2013
Could not be more happier with my purchase of the microfiber duvet! It's so soft, light and cosy! After using it for a few nights I have now replace the whole households! Bought 4 now and everyone is of the same opinion 👍

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric blanket, 15 Feb 2014
I am very pleased with this purchase. The controls are very good. I already have one which I have been using all winter. Great advantage that it can be safely laundered.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very noisy!, 1 Feb 2014
A. Banwell (Chicago) - See all my reviews
I am very disappointed with this duvet and will send it straight back as it is incredibly noisy. It would be like sleeping under a plastic bag which crackles with movement. It seems amazing that such a well respected duvet maker would put such a noisy cover on an otherwise nice, lightweight duvet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggledown King 10.5 tog, 29 Jan 2014
I had a snuggledown before and when i looked fror it on amazon for such a good price I bought it,
It arrived 2 days later and is just a perfect as the last one I had.

1.0 out of 5 stars I return this product!!, 22 Oct 2013
The price is really good, but the duvet cover is so hard and make noisy noise, which make it really uncomfortable when touching. So i end up returning the product after unpacking it in 30 minutes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 13 Jan 2013
This is a good quality duvet. Very warm. The only problem is the weight. This is heavier than the conventional duvet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Duvet but Nice and Snug, 30 Jan 2013
G. Brookes "garbokker" (Chelmsford EX UK) - See all my reviews
I desperately needed a new Duvet as my old one was looking well past it's sold by date (not to mention it's soiled by date) so after much musing I finally selected the Snuggledown Microfibre Duvet 4.5 Tag. This turned out to be a quality duvet which proved to be nice and warm whilst at the same time being lightweight and comfortable.

I'd recommend this duvet to anyone.....

ARRAY(0xac47d510)