Format: DVD|Change

on 7 February 2013
I got this for my grandson,like me he has a fascination for sharks,the bigger the better,so he was thrilled when i gave it to him,now he tells me all about each dvd he watches,and how great a grandad i am.!
on 15 December 2011
I bought this as a educational and it is really good. The explanation and experties is unbelivable. recomend this 100%.
on 12 January 2013
Our 10yr old son is fascinated by wildlife programme's, in particular he loves a good shark documentary! This boxset from National Geographic is great (I think they do some of the best documentaries). It contains 3 DVD's and my son was really pleased to receive it as Xmas present. It was a great price too! Recommend!
on 19 February 2013
I like this DVD very much, I always watching national geographic program's special about sea life , it's DVD it nice.
on 7 March 2013
I bought this for my partner as he loves sharks, very informative and a lovely gift, well worth the money
on 26 October 2014
I have given only 3 stars for this 3 disc DVD because it seems to be the norm these daye that any DVD with sharks involves people catching the creature then sticking things in them or on them all in the name of science. I 'm quite sure these creatures don't like it even if those doing it seem to be enjoying themselves. That aside the sharks and the photography were very good.
on 22 November 2012
Nice little box set, although the commentary is a bit boring. I haven't watched all of the DVD's all the way though yet but i find myself wanting to switch off as it was not very informative.
on 1 September 2014
National Geographic is a name that I trust, so I am sure that all facts mentioned here are sound. The box is a very nice shade of yellow.
on 18 March 2014
Another great present - well presented and gave a great deal of information for budding marine biologists!! That's all Thanks!
on 26 April 2014
My 7 years old son love it everything about sharks. This DVD is fantastic, he learned loads of new things. Highly recommend.