5.0 out of 5 stars Super Pride, 19 Sep 2011
This review is from: National Geographic: Super Pride - Africa's Largest Lion Pride [DVD] (DVD)
Very pleased with the product, I'm a fan of the big cats. National Geographic: Super Pride - Africa's Largest Lion Pride [DVD]
So I really enjoyed it. Proceeds from the sale of this title help further the education and conservation.
So thats a good reason, it's 50 minutes long too, which is not too long sitting down to watch it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Pride, 13 Aug 2013
I would strongly recomend this dvd of Africas largest Pride of Lions. An amazing story unfolds with footage you will
not have seen before. Great Stuff !

5.0 out of 5 stars National Geographic: Super Pride, 15 May 2013
I bought this for my grand-daughter as she is besotted with anything to do with lions, she absolutely loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars lions, 10 May 2014
Better than I thought it was bought as a present I am so happy with my purchase so thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 31 Dec 2012
I found these DVDs brilliant, interesting, great footage and very informative. I have already watched them several times, anyone who likes big cats would love them. Great gift idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Oct 2012
This DVD is very informative and if you love big cats (like me) then I would strongly recommend this. I want to be a zoo keeper and work with big cats so this was a excellent DVD for me to purchase. It came within the time as well. As I say, if you are in to lions then I would get this DVD!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
Everything perfect. Great Service!