5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD even for babies, 3 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Rock & Roll Playground (Audio CD)
My daughter loved this from when I bought it when she was 8 months - she even head bangs to it!

Will definitely be buying more from this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun family music, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rock & Roll Playground (Audio CD)
Very impressed with my experience of the Putumayo Kids Present Playground series so far. Having been given the Animal Playground cd when my son was born, and having listened to it endlessly on repeat, I thought that after 10 months I had better extend the collection! Rock & Roll Playground does not disappoint; it is upbeat and great to sing-along and dance to with my little one - who loves it! You really do find that you get the tunes stuck in your head, and that you don't really mind! Great music for the whole family. The song 'Dream Big!' is a bit cheesy mind you, but that must be my stiff upper lip showing. It doesn't stop me singing along to it though :-) I've ordered Jazz Playground for my sons first birthday and have high hopes for it being good too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Rock & Roll Playground (Audio CD)
I can't praise these collections enough , they are brilliant. The music is fantasic and puts you in a good mood, everyone of every age seems to love them - this has been by 4 year olds favourite so far, and she never seems to tire of it. Utterly reccommend the whole collection!

Rock & Roll Playground
Rock & Roll Playground by Putumayo Presents (Audio CD - 2010)