Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: One|Change

on 28 October 2013
My personal opinion is that Polar have hit the mark with this training computer, I have had several Polar Heart Rate Monitors in the past but this product is so detailed and tells me more than I need to know. The wearlink on the S625X i found uncomfortable, that for me is now sorted with the snack-on & soft strap. The S610i & S625X i also found tempermental when it came to uploading the data via the white IRDA lead (which from what i can gather is now not available.) That is now sorted as well with the new USB plug-in & cable, everything is done so easily & quickly.
The watch is comfortable to wear, very stylish, (it looks slightly space-age, if that makes sense,) and is very easy to set up.
With the Polar Pro-Trainer 5 software & Polar Personal Trainer weblink you can do so much and tailor your training to suit your personal needs & goals.
Well done Polar.