on 1 June 2011
I won't go on about this product because I have reviewed other's in the same range. My grandson absolutely adores every one of them and they never go a day without being played with. Excellent toys. If you're thinking about it, I would say buy....and watch that little face light up.

It doesn't matter how many of these we buy, my grandson's face is a picture of sheer excitement every time he get's a new one.
on 26 October 2014
This Is a christmas present my little boys are going to love! At this price for a large take n play engine I thought was very good, especially the fact he talks. He is a long engine and has his separate coal carriage. He has a small button on top to make him talk and says 5 phrases, including "hello Sodor" & "Out of my way, slow coach" can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning. I find for my little boys also that the take n play range works better for us as these are metal engines and a lot more robust. Brilliant!
on 21 December 2011
A little bit smaller than I thought it would be, I've bought it as a christmas present for my nephew so not sure what he makes of it yet, but I had fun hearing the sayings Spencer has.
I think it's worth getting the talking train rather than the normal slightly cheaper take & play Spencer.
on 15 December 2014
purchased for my friends grandson, he will love it. Very prompt arrival and well packaged
on 3 November 2014
2nd hand but in quite good condition. The 'voice' of Spencer still worked well.
on 29 October 2014
Amazing value and worth every penny to see the smile on my little boy's face :)
on 29 December 2014
The boy who received it was thrilled to bits in his own quiet way.
on 15 August 2014
Great super fast delivery kids love it
on 16 July 2015
Great addition to the collection ;)

See one answered question