5.0 out of 5 stars PCMCIA Compact Flash Card Adaptor for a Mercedes
Published on 22 Jan 2011 by Ostara

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems with my S Class
I bought this for my W221 2006 S Class.
It 'sort of' worked. I actually wanted to use with an SD adapter - forget it.
I used it with a compact flash card and it worked for a couple of weeks - then it started to fail.
Since it would only work with a maximum of a 4GB CF card it was pointless anyhow - I can get more than that on a DVD.
It's now in my...
Published 15 months ago by S. Gamble

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars PCMCIA Compact Flash Card Adaptor for a Mercedes, 22 Jan 2011
This review is from: PCMCIA Compact Flash Card Adaptor for Mercedes COMAND APS systems (S E C GLK Class)- with PCMCIA Slot (Electronics)
This little device does exactly what is says on the "tin". It enables me to plug a flashcard loaded with my CDs into the radio on my Mercedes car and does away with the limitations of carrying CDs in the car. I am not an electronics geek and I have made mistakes in the past when buying "devices" that claim to enhance something or other, but this adaptor is not one of them. It works. Of course, I had to buy a flashcard (4 GB Scandisk)and another adaptor to connect the flashcard to my laptop, but when the three components where to hand "ripping" my CDs to the the flashcard and then transferring the flashcard to the car radio was simplicity itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review PCMCIA Adaptor Mercedes, 27 Sep 2011
The product is very good and suites very well the slot from the Mercedes Command System.The shipping and the services
where very good and promt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Item, 29 Jan 2011
P. Nixon (England UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted an adapter for a media storage card (SD, Compact Flash etc.) in order that i could play mp3 music files on my Mercedes car audio system. This is the one that does it. You simply copy music to the C.F. card, insert the card into the PCMCIA adaptor and then plug the whole thing into your car's audio system. Hey presto 1000's of tracks available to listen to. Build quality is very high, i'm not sure who makes it but it looks typically Japanese.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved all my problems!, 30 May 2013
Owner of a C Class (2007) and have been pulling my hair trying to use the PCMCIA slot. Ordered some off ebay and tried them with SD and SDHA cards..all sizes. Did not work. Found this on Amazon and ordered a 4GB CF card and it worked! Order now for your car entertainment solutions. Great price and value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using this in a Merc CL500, 27 Oct 2012
Project1013 (Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The Merc CL 2007 (W216) has a PCMCIA slot and the Merc official adaptor is approx £60 and only takes ordinary SD cards. So after much research I decided to take the feedback advice given and buy this and it works perfectly. I bought a 32G Compact Flash card 133x to go in it, from Transcend. I have loaded the card with 26G of MP3 files. There is a Folder limit of approx 228 Folders in the Merc. If you need something that writes to the Flash card quickly, you will need to get a Compact Flash card reader (USB) as writing to the PCMCIA adaptor is very slow (approx 18 hours for 26G of data).

5.0 out of 5 stars PCMCIA Mercedes cf adapter, 12 Mar 2012
Item is 100% compatable with 2007 s class and SD compact flash card. Extremely pleased as some other readers are not compatable even if the say they are!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class, 1 Sep 2011
Amazing service, very quick delivery and the item was as described. Would use again and have reccomended. Buy this was a lot cheaper then going to Mercedes Benz and works just as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Just to job for my Mercedes Command, 25 Aug 2011
Bought this to enable me to play my music collection on my Mercedes Command module. It does exactly as it says in the description and, with the addition of the Compact Flash card, I am using it to upload music and addresses to the hard disc on the Command as well as storing a large pert of my music collection for playing with the card slotted in. Excellent service from the provider - fully recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Command Adaptor, 20 Jun 2011
Just as good as a genuine mercedes adaptor for a fraction of the cost, fast delivery, just what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely works on c-class, 10 July 2013
Works great on c-class with 16gb compact flash card, 32gb also works but dut to the c-class 4000 track limit, the 16gb is all you need.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›