5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love
Love the designs so much. Got a silver spray paint thing and used this to make a design on the corner of my mirrors in my room. Looks so cool and was brill delivery!
Published 17 months ago by Jo Tierney

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
Disappointed when I received this as it was quite small so haven't used it. Would have been just the job if it had if been bigger though.
Published 13 months ago by Janice fallows

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Viva Decor My Paper World Flexible Stencils - Big Corner Elements #6 (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Headings., 20 Nov. 2013
I found them a little difficult at first as they are quite floppy, but I stenciled down my stairs lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun stencils, 16 April 2014
Easy to use. Great for the money especially if you just have one project to do or just have a go with stencilling. Good value for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 28 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars stencils, 13 May 2014
did the job but item a bit flimsy - cannot complain really as very inexpensive - pained with gold on furniture -loks nice

5.0 out of 5 stars not used yet, 2 April 2014
I haven't used this item yet but will be good for my bigger cards I think . will get to it this week sometime thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't tried these yet though am please with the quality ..., 18 Dec. 2014
Haven't tried these yet though am please with the quality and size, as I was expecting them to be quiet small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Aug. 2014
Excellent product re-vamped my bedroom wardrobes a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 July 2014
great,easy to use,just what i needed thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov. 2014