4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but for a bakugan fan - wonderful
This isn't perfect from a mothers point of view, one of the little horns broke off almost straight away and has been superglued back twice already and one of the balls doesn't close very well if it ever stays shut, but from my bakugan fan son's point of view - well, he loves it. It's everything he wanted and expected and the little things don't matter.
I have to say...
Published on 14 Mar. 2011 by Anather

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing & limited play value
Published on 31 Jan. 2012 by Janet J

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but for a bakugan fan - wonderful, 14 Mar. 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (Toy)
I have to say it's pretty immpressive when it all flicks out!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT !!!, 5 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (Toy)
FANTASTIC birthday present for my 9 years old son. he love it !! good size,lovely color and very strong...perfect gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing & limited play value, 31 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (Toy)
This item was top of my 6 year-old's Christmas list and when he opened it he nearly wept with joy! He could easily believe that Santa must have got it for him as he knows how I feel about over-priced plastic rubbish...but for a brief moment I was glad that we had got his wish. However, after a day or two I had reverted to my original opinion. The magnetic mechanism, which holds the various bits together just isn't strong enough. The tail, in particular, falls off very easily, so the first few days when my son wanted to take this toy everywhere it was a pain worrying that bits were going to get lost. Since then, however, the toy has sat on his desk and hardly been played with at all. The set of 18 bakugans in a case that he also got has been played with endlessly however, so if you want an impressive bakugan-related present I suggest you buy that instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragonoid Colossus, 16 Jan. 2011
AspieMum (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (Toy)
My 13 year old son, who's toy it is, did the ratings. He really loves it. It is a great present for a Bakugan fan who is capable of looking after it but it does need a bit if assembly when you get it out of the pack (help from an adult or a reasonably capable teenager required- no tools required) as it comes with one wing off the hub. Although it says 5+ on it it is more an 8+ toy. Dragonoid is the main hero bakugan of the TV program.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGRACEFUL . Avoid., 26 Dec. 2012
B. Adams (Oxford United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (Toy)
My son loves Bakugan so his Nan was pleased as punch with this purchase until we finally opened it after spending 10years cutting all the pointless plastic ties....
NONE of the parts work smoothly, they all fall off with the slightest knock which is rubbish as it's a KIDS toy not a display model.... and if you can get the wings down without almost smashing the plastic then you're doing better than us.

This toy could have been all one piece, it did not need to come with some many parts removable. I am now tactically working on my son so he thinks he has all the Bakugan you can buy because I won't be wasting another penny on such poor quality toys.

I have no idea why anyone would give this a rating higher than 1 star, and before anyone asks I have seen a few and all as crap as our one so we never got a faulty one, they are all faulty and badly made.

5.0 out of 5 stars item good delivery dreadful as package was left in waste bin., 13 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (Toy)
the item is as good as expected for my grandson's christmas present and I would purchase goods from this dealer again. However I would request a different delivery company as the package was left in my waste bin on top of household waste.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (Toy)
My 5 year old chose this with his birthday money and so far he is thrilled with it. Initially it took us a little while to work out how all the bits fit together and I was worried that he wouldn't be able to do it on his own. However, within 10 minutes he was folding it and clicking it together with no trouble at all and it's amazing when it all shoots open - very impressive! We've only had it a couple of days but it seems well built and durable (other bakugan stuff we've bought has lasted very well. My son has no idea how to play the bakugan game but he's loving his dragonoid just as a cool robot style toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - poor design, 16 April 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (Toy)
It's very difficult to put together without having some of the pieces pinging open in the process. It didn't pop open in the spectacular way as it shows in the adverts either. Also, I noticed, one of the clips was broken. I haven't a clue whether it was due to my 7 year old's manhandling, or whether it was already like that. Needless to say, after only a couple of weeks of having the product my son hardly touches it. I am assuming that it is because of the difficulty in assembling the item. A shame really because it's a really cool idea.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (Toy)
Great toy once assembled! Putting it together however is a nightmare and definitely needs an adult! The packaging is crazy definitely doesn't need to have 20 cable ties holding it in a box! However my son loves it and that's all that matters he has had hours of fun with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Colossus Value, 25 Dec. 2011
J. N. Palmer "coshka1" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (Toy)
Fantastic product that my 9 Year Old son as not been able to put down since getting it off Santa. well constructed and an ingenious piece of engineering.

Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus