5.0 out of 5 stars Racing Car Mug
Was please to add this to my Cath Kidston collection of mugs. I wanted to have a second male orientated design, as I already had the cowboy mug. Very pleased with the quick delivery, would recommend highly.
Published on 28 Dec. 2011 by Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for the crash/crack!
Published on 28 Jun. 2011 by Sparkle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for the crash/crack!, 28 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Cath Kidston Racing Cars Crush Mug, Fine China (Kitchen & Home)
I bought my first one of these at Christmas. It only lasted about a month or so before it developed the devilish hairline crack that other reviewers have described - which I couldn't fail to notice when I poured hot water in it for tea and it all leaked out the bottom over my feet! However, I do love the size and design, and have another Cath Kidston Crush mug (in the strawberry pattern) which I have had for over two years and repeatedly dishwashed without any problems. I have therefore purchased a second racing car mug and will see how that goes. If i cracks again I will update!

5.0 out of 5 stars Racing Car Mug, 28 Dec. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Sub Standard, 18 Mar. 2014
this product is complete junk

Sub standard and of a extremely bad quality

i have bought 2 of these:-
1) broke in the dish washer
2) broke while being delivered

the mug is extremely thin ( you can see the paint work on on the outside, while looking from the inside ). They break within a couple of weeks, if they make past the delivery stage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, stylish, and a good size, 1 Nov. 2011
Lovely, stylish and a good size (perhaps a bit over half a pint)... the only criticism I have is that the colours are not as bright as I had expected. It also came in a rather large box for the size of the mug!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cath Kidston Mug for a fella, 4 April 2014
It's pretty, it fits in with my other Cath Kidston mugs and my fella will actually drink out of this one without complaining it's too flowery. Other than that it holds liquid and is portable via the handle attached to the side. It does everything a mug should do. Horah.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware...., 15 Nov. 2012
I bought this mug to use myself mainly due to it's capacity (half a litre of coffee in the morning!) and design and because it was a very reasonable price. However, upon receiving the mug I soon realised that mine was a poorly made item of 'seconds' quality.

The rim of the mug looked like it had been chipped in two places before it was glazed and the glaze was also bubbled in a couple of places on the side. Also be aware that this isn't a 'Churchill' branded item and is labeled 'Cath Kidston by Queen's Kitchen' on the base. Queen's Kitchen is however, a lesser known trademark of Churchill China.

Okay, it's a cheap mug however, had I bought this item as a gift for someone, I would have been embarrassed to give it to them.

I contacted Amazon and as usual, they were brilliant in rectifying the situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, everyone should have atleast one!, 2 Sept. 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend to match my Cath Kidston pink polka dot mug. The image pretty but also stylish and the mug is large to hold plenty of tea!! Put in the dihswasher plenty of times and the image has not yet faded or weakened the mug!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mug!, 23 May 2013
Mrs. Jane White (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This mug is a lovely size but not too heavy. The pictures are nostalgic, they remind me of drawings in books when l was at primary school in the 1960's. Bought for a gift for a family member and l feel confident he will really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves it!, 31 Jan. 2013
My husband bought me a flowery crush mug for christmas last year and I love it. He didn't have a mug as big and knew he was jealous - so got him this and he is delighted. Now we can both have a big cuppa on a sunday morning!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit heavy, 21 Nov. 2012
I have a lot of Kath Kidson products,this design for the mug was nice, but when filled with liquid, was too heavy and I wouldn't
recommend giving it to a child, as it would be too heavy for them to hold.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›