4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value Engagement Ring
Absolutely outstanding value!
My fiancé (Now wife)was over the moon with the looks and I was over the moon with the price!
Beautiful ring, you won't be disappointed!
I would have given 5 stars, but the box it comes in looks a bit cheap.
Published on 25 Nov 2012 by Lee Whiteley

Published 7 days ago by Ryan

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value Engagement Ring, 25 Nov 2012
Absolutely outstanding value!
Beautiful ring, you won't be disappointed!
I would have given 5 stars, but the box it comes in looks a bit cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jun 2012
A breath taking surprise. The ring looked even better than in the image. I was really pleased of it and my fiancee as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 18 Sep 2013
This ring is really beautiful. Rather unique design, subtle elegance without the 4-digit price-tag. It made all my fiancees friends green with jealousy.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice ring, 10 Mar 2014
Really he's looks much better then in the photos,box's looks too not bad and plus came with certificate card! Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks amazing on her finger, 19 Oct 2014
This review is from: Ariel 18ct White Gold Solitaire Look Crossover Engagement Ring, IJ/I Certified Diamonds, Princess Cut, 0.25ct (Jewellery)
My girlfriend - now fiancee, soon wife - was absolutely speechless when first saw this ring. It looks amazing on her finger. It is small, elegant and just gorgeous. I would definitely choose the same ring if I was to propose to this girl again =)

2.0 out of 5 stars First off my fiancé and myself love the ring and it was the right price for ..., 18 Dec 2014
First off my fiancé and myself love the ring and it was the right price for me. But... the first ring we received didn't have a diamond certificate so had to send it back, the second ring we received had the wrong certificate (it was for a round cut diamond not the princess cut that is actually in the ring!) not only that but one of the diamond fell out after a few months. Luckily it dropped out on to my partners lap, we were lucky when it fell out for a second time. But not the third time! So I am in the process of sending it back for a refund. Shame really because we love the ring and it seems like we are the only ones having a problem with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars She said yes!, 2 Nov 2014
Simon Edwards - See all my reviews
I got this for my engagement and my fiance loves it. Really pleased with the product as it's made my girl very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, 16 Jun 2014
This ring is beautiful. I ordered the wrong size and had to return it. The process was simple and the new size arrived 5 days later. My fiancé adores the ring. It's more gorgeous than any picture can do it justice

1.0 out of 5 stars disgraceful item!, 18 Dec 2014
No stars, I couldn't be more dis-satisfied with this item, description says it's white gold, but is actually silver? False selling, false product, disgraceful. This has actually caused me to look terrible infront of my fiancé as it's not what it was advertised. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Sep 2014
Beautiful ring for a beautiful lady