4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value Engagement Ring
Absolutely outstanding value!
My fiancé (Now wife)was over the moon with the looks and I was over the moon with the price!
Beautiful ring, you won't be disappointed!
I would have given 5 stars, but the box it comes in looks a bit cheap.
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by Lee Whiteley

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all
There's a lesson to be learned here, you get what you pay for! Looks cheap and feels cheap - i couldnt disrespect my girlfriend so much as to give her this ring. Sent back for a refund and went into a shop and spent a higher amount on a much better looking ring
Published 3 months ago by Dale Fairey

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value Engagement Ring, 25 Nov. 2012
Absolutely outstanding value!
Beautiful ring, you won't be disappointed!
I would have given 5 stars, but the box it comes in looks a bit cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 18 Sept. 2013
This ring is really beautiful. Rather unique design, subtle elegance without the 4-digit price-tag. It made all my fiancees friends green with jealousy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jun. 2012
A breath taking surprise. The ring looked even better than in the image. I was really pleased of it and my fiancee as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice ring, 10 Mar. 2014
Really he's looks much better then in the photos,box's looks too not bad and plus came with certificate card! Thanks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, 15 Feb. 2015
Dale Fairey "Tells it like it is" (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks amazing on her finger, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ariel 18ct White Gold Solitaire Look Crossover Engagement Ring, IJ/I Certified Diamonds, Princess Cut, 0.25ct (Jewellery)
My girlfriend - now fiancee, soon wife - was absolutely speechless when first saw this ring. It looks amazing on her finger. It is small, elegant and just gorgeous. I would definitely choose the same ring if I was to propose to this girl again =)

2.0 out of 5 stars First off my fiancé and myself love the ring and it was the right price for ..., 18 Dec. 2014
First off my fiancé and myself love the ring and it was the right price for me. But... the first ring we received didn't have a diamond certificate so had to send it back, the second ring we received had the wrong certificate (it was for a round cut diamond not the princess cut that is actually in the ring!) not only that but one of the diamond fell out after a few months. Luckily it dropped out on to my partners lap, we were lucky when it fell out for a second time. But not the third time! So I am in the process of sending it back for a refund. Shame really because we love the ring and it seems like we are the only ones having a problem with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars i was tempted to buy this ring as the reviews were quite good and many ppl said it looked actually better than ..., 15 April 2015
Guys... i was tempted to buy this ring as the reviews were quite good and many ppl said it looked actually better than on the picture... Don't be fooled by this.. This product actually looks worse than on the picture.. The diamonds don't sparkle and seem like a glass.. I know the sizing is given in the description, but actually if you think of giving it to your girlfriend as an engagment ring - better forget it.
This ring looks so unostentatious, and maybe could be considered as a gift for birthday, but if you love your better half - try harder, and maybe consider spending a little bit more!

5.0 out of 5 stars She said yes!, 2 Nov. 2014
Simon Edwards - See all my reviews
I got this for my engagement and my fiance loves it. Really pleased with the product as it's made my girl very happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars disgraceful item!, 18 Dec. 2014
No stars, I couldn't be more dis-satisfied with this item, description says it's white gold, but is actually silver? False selling, false product, disgraceful. This has actually caused me to look terrible infront of my fiancé as it's not what it was advertised. Thanks.