5.0 out of 5 stars VIN CLASSE DRIED ACTIVE YEAST
Published 16 months ago by john mcguirk

3.0 out of 5 stars Dried active yeast
does exactly what it says and at a good price, good for making wines and some ales but not soo much mead
Published 10 months ago by Alza

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars VIN CLASSE DRIED ACTIVE YEAST, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Home Brew & Wine Making - VinClasse® - Dried Active Yeast - 100g Tub (Kitchen & Home)
I have used this product in all my wine making. I prefer this product because I have always obtained excellent results in the finished wine and have always received good reviews from friends who I have given bottles to. I also appreciate the excellent and prompt service when ordering these products as there are not many local outlets which can provide me with my requirements. I wll most certainly be availing myself of the products and service as I require them in the future.

Thank you from a very satisied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brew yeast, 10 Jan 2013
Did what it said on the tin , good product for home brewers for home made wines and beer makers

5.0 out of 5 stars Active yeast, 1 Dec 2011
Does exactly what it says on the pot! I had never made wine before but it turned out fine using this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeast actively making wine, 7 Oct 2011
The yeast I bought from my usual supplier was not working well, so I ordered the VinClasse yeast on-line as well as yeast nutrient. I added it to my crab-apple wine and it was so active that some of the solids pushed the cork and airlock from one of the demijohns. I had to split the contents and put some into more demijohns.
So the yeast is very active and works well when added with the recommended nutrient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
GOOD VALUE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product from good supplier, 26 Jun 2014
Product does exactly what it says on the tin as they say.
No problems, always use this product, would recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value compared to other store offerings, 10 Jun 2014
Uses a fraction of the quantity compared to other and delivers a light year better performance which tells you what a rip-off some of the rest are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product as described, 22 April 2014
Speedy delivery disappointed that there are no instructions on how to activate the yeast. Would use these again for this type of product

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 10 April 2014
I used this to brew some apple wine in a 30 litre container that was only 3/4 full. It took over a day to get going (possibly because of a lower than normal temperature) but when it did it ran riot - I've never seen anything fermenting that fast. It bubbled up through the airlock & I had to put half of it in another container until it calmed down

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and does the job, 25 Mar 2014
Ordered this in December for home brew making and very satisfied. 4 teaspoons plus 1kg sugar has just made 20 litres of Tesco value Apple juice (£3.20) into 7% cider in 2 weeks. Also made me a decent Bucks Fizz impersonation from Asda orange juice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›