Flavour: Banana Cream|Size: 1.82kg|Change

on 14 June 2014
Ok well I'm not one of your gym bunny types so I can't tell you what everything does but I can speak about what it has done to me. I train 3 times a week with a HIT training routine. Previously I have used different brands which did nothing for me. I was using maximuscle (now maxinutrition) cyclone shake before but noticed everytime I took it my pee became almost fluorescent yellow and post workout I felt nothing different.

I decided to give this one a try. Amazing. Pee is normal in color, flavour is good and I have noticed less muscle pain the next day (even though my intensity has greatly increased) actually all muscle pain has vanished. The tub is a good size and has lasted a while even with the 2scoops daily. Another important thing is that this shake mixes well, I have never experienced any graininess at all. I will definitely stick with this one for a while....

The only negative I would say is the price but you pay for what you get.
on 27 July 2015
This product has some nice flavors, though they are a little too sweet for me, so I tend to add more milk than recommended to balance the sweetness out. The vanilla-based flavours and Chocolate tasted great; but I do not care much for their more artificial flavors like the berries, way too sweet.
Personally I liked mixing Combat with milk because the taste and consistency was more like melted ice cream, but water works just as well. It mixes very easily in a shaker and doesn't leave lumps/pockets of powder.
Plus for those days your craving a dessert, It also makes delicious protein waffles.

Overall, I did see good progress whilst using it. It is definitely a good, delicious, all-rounded protein source, which I would recommend to others.
on 8 June 2016
This is my third product in terms of protein supplement and I must say it's the best so far!
Very little negative side-effects (spots, bloating, stomach cramps with others) which means that I can actually have the full dose and not worry about consequences :)
Initially found the taste very sweet (chocolate), but got used to it and now I love it. With a full dose, I don't get hungry for at least 5 or more hours (female 58kg).
highly recommend this product!!

Only negative note:
Packaging is ridiculously big (massive jar barely filled up to half when new).
on 30 May 2014
I bought the Triple Berry as this was recommended by my cousin who does a lot of heavy lifting and it tastes amazing. By far one of the tastiest protein products. No issues with mixing and it leaves no after taste and is very easy on the stomach with no bloating or flatulence !
The only issue that I have is that it doesn't give you that extra lift that you get from other proteins probably cause the others are mixed with something else. Never the less I totally recommend this.
on 18 February 2015
Pro's: Have used it for a couple of weeks and my recovery has certainly be aided.
Con's: The taste is a bit like cardboard if you just mix it with water or milk but is fine when blended in a smoothie.

Would recommend to anyone doing strenuous activity, but advise to mix it with other things.
on 3 February 2015
Very good product , would recommend to anyone ,the taste is absolutely amazing (Cookies and cream) definitely the best protein I have bought (I have had all the leading brands)
on 16 April 2016
I dont get bloated with this, i do get bloated with others. Its powerful and the sugar content is low. If you have sugar you might as well have a donut. This is great.
on 11 April 2016
Quick delivery for an awesome product! So tasty and I have been mixing it with yogurt--which tastes surprisingly good. Helps to cure my sweet-tooth, too!
on 29 January 2015
Best tasting protein i have ever had! Big fan of MP! Everyone should try it, this brand never disappoints!
on 26 March 2015
Mixed easy with water,the taste is very good...only criticism is it's much too sweet.

See one answered question