on 16 January 2011
Finance Basics: Collins Business Secrets (Unabridged)Finance Basics (Collins Business Secrets)

I have the Audio Book which is unabridged, and I believe I have learned more about finance in the 2+ hours of listening than I have done in years and I now feel more confident to return to what I have been doing with the basics in place. I am going to buy the book also as I need the written word too.
Buy a copy if you are finding it hard to get a good grasp of the fundamentals.
on 10 November 2012
I am pleased to have purchased this book, specially because of its price. I have started a business management course and for the Financial modules this book is perfect for beginners. Very helpful to have on my phone as I just search a specific word during class whenever I need. Strongly recommend.
on 4 June 2012
A fairly basic guide, but well worth a read for the nuggets of information it contains. There is still something here for everyone to learn from, but probably more suited to the people looking for a general grounding in the subject.
on 27 July 2013
Used is to help as student understand the basics in tutorial sessions
I have recommended the book to coleauges and students alike.
on 20 May 2013
very pleased with book a very interesting read ,bought for my husband for work easy to understand postage very quick.
on 27 March 2013
Excellent book for beginner's. It covers the basics of finance which gives you a good grasp of the basic terms
on 27 July 2013
The book is to the point, with an overview of most basic finance terms. However, it doesn't go into much detail, and sometimes leaves you wanting to find out more. I guess it is good start, but might leave you with the feeling that you need to buy another book that goes into more detail.
on 11 June 2013
Basics and nothing more - I can't fault it for that but It felt school text book basic as opposed to financial basics for an SME owner. Good all the same.
on 9 October 2014
as somebody who is in the UK not the US then it is not massively relevant. when I bought it maybe I should have looked more deeply. Interesting but not totally useful
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2015