Colour: Ice Water|Size: B|Change

on 28 February 2013
Have had several ioning boards over the years and always ended up using extra padding under the cover,Not needed to do this with this board but it is also the first time I have paid so much for an ironing board,I am very pleased with it and so the old saying you get what you pay for is correct in this case its a "pleasure" to iron on
on 27 September 2014
absolutely delighted! the ironing board is stable and a good weight so no more ironing board rocking when I get stuck into my laundry. An added plus point is that it was made in N. Europe (Latvia). Happy to recommend.
on 5 November 2013
A nice sized ironi great for my many loads of ironingng board that is easily adjusted to different heights. It is solidly built with no wobble and is
on 14 August 2014
Great sturdy ironing board. Great length especially for ironing larger items. As said by other reviewers the bar where the iron rests does get very hot so beware when folding it up. I don't use this now I just stand the iron at the end as there is plenty of space.
on 30 January 2014
Bought this to replace one I had for years which Husband managed to break so wasn't happy but this well makes up for it love the iron rest too
on 3 March 2014
Purchased a cheap Ironing Board from Tesco, it was terrible the lugs supporting the Iron melted and clothes were ruined so purchased this one- perfect! more sturdy, better adjustment,supports the steam Iron perfectly.The wider board makes ironing easier.
on 6 March 2013
This Ironing board is FANTASTIC I give it 5stars. The linen rack is great. the Ironing board is nice and wide. Its very safe and sturdy.
on 5 February 2014
This is the best brand of board. It's so sturdy and the perfect size. Big enough for sheets etc but neat enough to fit in my cupboard.
on 23 June 2012
This replaced a cheap supermarket one which we had for a couple of months but were very unhappy with, and we are very pleased with it. The reason for knocking a star off is that it doesn't lock closed which can be annoying. Apart from that it does everything an ironing board should - it's stable in use, is wide enough to mean that you don't have to keep rearranging the item you're ironing, and there's a decent thickness of foam on it. A good buy.
on 24 February 2013
Great product. Quickly despatched although when I came home I found the package 'dumped' in the middle of my drive, luckily I live in a small Close in a village so it had not been stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!