4.0 out of 5 stars :)
Great product, well padded and little one will happily sleep in this. easy for one person 2 get baby in and out to. has been very handy :)
and it came quickly
Published on 23 April 2012 by nicci

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay...
it's much less sturdy than I expected. comparing to other more expensive carriers that I have seen and tried in various stores later on, I would say their qualities are proportional to their prices.
Published 15 months ago by Y. Yu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 23 April 2012
and it came quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Infantino Breathe Carrier (Baby Product)
Didn't want to spend the money on the better known brand as I won't use it all that often. Love this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Infantino Breathe Carrier (Baby Product)
Baby loves it. Easy to carry, value for money. Strong, easy to put on, better than more expensive one i had given me, (TOMMY), i prefer this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use!, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Infantino Breathe Carrier (Baby Product)
Easy to put on and take off on your own! My little boy (5 weeks old) is well supported. Easy to adjust. Arrived in 2 days. Im very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Infantino Breathe Carrier (Baby Product)
This Carrier is super handy, my baby loves it. He is now 6 months and still able to use it as it goes up to 25 lb (he is 21). Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Infantino Breathe Carrier (Baby Product)
Never had a baby carrier for my older son, however now he's at school I found it a struggle to carry our new baby, as well as holding hands and carrying school bags. Didn't want an expensive one, as it's mostly only used for the school run, which is a short walk from our house. I'm so pleased with this purchase - the carrier is very comfortable to wear and is super easy to put baby in. It's nicely padded and my baby often falls asleep in it, so I assume he's comfortable in it too! Not yet tried it with baby facing out wards but I imagine it will be fine when we get to that stage.

I have only given the product 4 stars as one of the green straps has started to fray slightly on one side - it is in no way affecting the functionality or safety of the carrier (at the moment) but not sure whether the carrier would last lots and lots of use if the fraying isn't a one off. This wouldn't stop me recommending it though, as for the price it is brilliant.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay..., 18 Dec. 2013
Y. Yu (St Andrews) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Infantino Breathe Carrier (Baby Product)
Urgently needed a carrier last minute, ordered day before I needed it and it arrived way before 1pm.
The product comes all ready to go, I literally took it out the box put it on, put my baby inside, tightened straps and was out the door in less the 10mins of it arriving!!!
I wore it all day, walking round town and round a castle.
You do feel it in your shoulders after a while but that's just because my baby is a little oinklet!
Perfect product could not be happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Infantino Breathe Carrier (Baby Product)
This is a very useful piece of kit and I've used it extensively for cradling the baby whilst I get on with everyday tasks. It's lightweight, easy to use and compact.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this baby carrier very easy to use, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Infantino Breathe Carrier (Baby Product)
I am very pleased with this baby carrier very easy to use. Since I have to travel alone i needed a sling for my baby which i could handle by myself and I am finding it very helpful. Comfortable and light weighted

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›