on 18 June 2011
My fault... but I hadn't noticed that I was buying a /short/ story, and was gutted that it was over so quickly! It was as good a book as a 5 minute read can be. with a nice twist at the end. As it was so short it helped that I had already read and enjoyed another Jeff Resnick Mystery and knew the background to the main characters. Off now to hunt for an industrial sized Jeff Resnick Mystery! ;-)
on 22 June 2014
Not with the story as it is very good but by the fact that I had only just finished reading Bound by suggestion and did not realise that this was the first part of that book ! The story line really gets you turning the pages but I recommend that you read Bound by Suggestion instead of this book as the story then continues and gets even more intriguing. Definitely a better read
on 28 April 2013
Purchased this following reading 'Jet' by the same author which I enjoyed - stupidly did not notice it was only about 10 pages

I feel it wasn't made clear this was a short short story which I had paid for - not sure if this is a problem for Amazon or the author. Quite well written but not much more than a short story in a magazine.
on 17 March 2013
This book is just the first part of Bound By Suggestion so if you've already read that then you know what's going to happen in this one and to be honest you'd be better off getting the longer story. This will just give you a taster of the Jeff Resnick Mysteries and is really more like magazine fiction - very short, very short!
on 15 June 2016
Ok for a quick read
on 11 April 2011
Loved this book it grips you from beginning to end read the whole book in one night and it had a good twist
on 16 May 2013
Another fabulous read, really enjoyed, really love these Resnick mysteries and if you like murder mysteries these books are a definite read!!!!

will definitely read again, very enjoyable.
on 1 February 2014
I did not realise that this "short story" would only take as the most 10minutes to read. I feel cheated. I have read longer stories in magazines and won't be purchasing any more of these short stu.
on 20 January 2013
I enjoyed this, I read it during my breaks at work, as you can pick up and put down without feeling that you might miss something,at the end it keeps you gripped, so would recommend
on 2 July 2013
As I've said before, you are missing out if you haven't read any of the Jeff Resnick mysteries. I've read them all now and I'm eagerly waiting for more!