on 20 May 2014
At first, I loved this cookware so much I bought 7 items from this range at a total cost of £72. (Gave my review 5 stars.) I must have bored my family silly when I kept telling them how much I loved my new cookware. I was slightly disappointed when rhubarb made the surface slightly bloomed. Then disaster struck. I made an apple crumble only to find the vitreous enamel surface where the apple touched had completely come off. All that was left was the very rough, crumbly, raw mettle that lies underneath the glossy surface. I hate to think what we must have eaten with that apple crumble. My partner was ill for several days afterwards and I still wonder if his illness was a result of eating goodness-knows-what.
As always Amazon was brilliant and refunded the full amount on all seven items.
From the other reviews, a lot of people seem very happy with this cookware, as I was at first. Maybe I was unlucky or maybe the surface cannot tolerate the acid in the fruit. Whatever reason, I have lost confidence in this product.
on 17 April 2014
As a single person with a small property and little space I needed something tough that had a bit on longevity about it that would fit in my small dishwasher and take up as little storage space as possible. This is just perfect and I'm sure will last longer than standard non-stick products. Really pleased with it so i purchased more!
on 16 February 2013
At last really good product at an affordable price, yes it is small , but just right for roasting potatoes or the like for just my husband & I. Would recommend to all who like me are fed up with flimsy baking trays
on 31 July 2015
Check your measurements! I, apparently like some other reviewers, didn't check my measurements and my husband laughed heartily when I unwrapped it and said "what will we ever cook on that". He's had to eat his words though, as we seem to have found something to cook on it every day! It's a perfect size for waffles, escalopes, chips for two, some roasted vegetables, fish fingers. It is small but surprisingly useful.
Best of all you can scrub it to get it super clean every time!
on 23 February 2011
This is just a beautiful object, really solid (really really solid), shiney and black with white speckles. Large enough for a few hash browns, or a couple of slices of pizza or reheating a single portion of anything, I reckon you could also use it on the hob. Dishwasher safe. Don't be fooled by it diminutive size, you'll want to find things to cook on it, and it's too big for a dolls house.
on 17 September 2014
The underside of the rim of this tray is very roughly finished. I sliced my finger open, while removing the tray from the packaging.

The tray is very heavy - for such a small (and it IS small) tray. The upperside of the tray seems ok.

I would have returned the tray - but it was hardly worth the effort - considering the cost.

The tray is now is now in the bin and my finger is healing nicely. I would be loathe to purchase another "Master Class" product, as the finish, on this baking tay, was very, very poor.
on 6 May 2015
A lovely heavy quality small baking tray. I have two and they are just right for cooking, say two chicken breasts on one and a small portion of chips on the other. They fit comfortably next to each other on my oven shelves and wash up really well. No warping under heat - at this size you wouldn't really expect any.
on 23 October 2014
This is such a useful tin. I have used for several months and have had no problems with the item. It cleans up very well and it goes in the dishwasher and comes out very well. I have not had any problems with the cooking and it cooks really evenly/ I remember my nan having these several years ago and they always looked good as new . My ceramic and stoneware doesn't get used as much as the vitreous enamel as I have bought more from this range.
on 20 May 2014
As always Amazon was brilliant and refunded the full amount on all seven items.
on 11 July 2013
I love these little baking trays, brilliant for cooking different things in the oven as my husband and I like different meat dishes and they sit side by side in the oven with no problem. Washing up no problem, no more scrubbing with scourers taking off surfaces they clean up beautifully. Would recommend them 100% and I will probably order some more.