Colour: Black|Change

on 10 March 2013
I had tried the much more expensive Suunto but had many problems which entailed sending it back but it eventually gave up the ghost so I wanted a simple heart rate monitor which did just that. No bells and whistles and this product fulfilled my requirements completely - plus easy to use.
on 22 March 2014
This heart rate monitor does everything I need it to do. I really like how it transmits my heart rate reading to the aerobic machines I use at the gym so I can see my heart rate on the readout in front of me without having to look at my wrist.
on 9 June 2012
Basic heart rate monitor.
Easy to use and set up.
Not too many features to confuse you.
No capacity to record or pause training.
If your heart rate is out of range it does alarm at you which is fine if you can get it back in zone but irritating if you can't. Don't take this as a negative with this product though.
on 29 December 2013
This is an easy to use comfortable HRM. The chest strap is easy to fit and works a treat, though you don't need a watch with some of the decent exercise machines at most gyms as they link to other chest strap directly, and are quite accurate. No problems whatsoever after two months of continued use.
on 28 July 2012
The Polar FT2 heart rate monitor is a very good monitor, easy to use and deal with throughout one's exercise routine. It's also good to have time, date etc ready to hand. I would have liked to have all the instructions though without having to download them. This is my second Polar Monitor and I would have no hesitation in buying another.
on 15 January 2012
I bought this product as the heart rate pulse readers on the machines at my local gym were very unreliable. The chest strap can be a bit fiddly to put on as the as the ends can be tricky to clip in and sometimes takes a few goes before they stay in (think they clip out easily for health & safety reasons) but once on it stays on and doesn't move about. It also feels comfortable and you forget you're wearing it. The machines at the gym seem to pick up the pulse reading on the watch so you don't need to keep checking your watch. It also records your average and maximum HR for the last session. It only records one session though, so you will have to make a note of it somewhere.

Overall, im very happy with it and would recommend this product if you want to monitor your HR as part of your exercise routine.
on 30 July 2013
I bought this to keep an eye on my heart rate. Unfortunately I can't get it to work. I've downloaded the manual from the interwebs, I gave it to a teenager, still can't get it to tell me my heart rate. So now I have a not very attractive watch. Meh!
on 24 May 2013
For 'Insanity' workouts, this piece of equipment is perfect.

Good quality, clear display, decent volume.

Chest strap fits well, without moving (once correct size has been adjusted to).

Excellent value for money.
on 4 October 2011
Excellent product. Polar FT2 Heart Rate Monitor. Delivered fast. Works well. Looks good.Great price. Thanks. Already helping with my fitness programme. Tony Sheridan Penzance Cornwall.
on 23 February 2013
It is highly accurate and the signal does not entangle with other users' signals, even when they are less than one metre from you in the gym!

On the other hand, apart from heart rates, it may as well display the user's percentages, but it is worth buying.