on 1 April 2014
Noisy and inaffective - not worth the money and frankly grass edges look tatty after use . Doesn't compare to string type model.
on 16 July 2012
Cuts well,and the blade last. The problem is the batteries only last for 10 min;even on short grass.Spare batteries are expensive.At £50 approx;.
on 6 July 2013
I have only ever used petrol strimmers, this feels like a toy, and only fit for light grass. For lawn edges would be better off with shears.
on 31 July 2012
The strimmer seems to go through the plastic wire at a very fast rate. The plastic wire seems a bit feeble. The other wire supplied suits my needs better but is not perfect. I bought it because the Stihl petrol strimmer I already have, was aggravating my shoulder, when starting. I have gone back to it as it is a much better macine. I'll keep the Bosch as a back-up.
My garden is not a formal garden - the Bosch probably works better on the more formal type.
This product is rubbish. its weak and feeble it isn't strong or robust enough even for the smallest or neatest of gardens.
on 27 April 2013
its good to have no electric cables trailing behind you.But found the cordless trimmer seemed to lack power with the 18volt battery.Put under any strain the trimmer struggled to perform.
on 30 October 2013
This is light and easy to use, the plastic cutter bits are so easy to fit. Assembly was fast and easy too.

Bought to help an older man in his late 70s who loves it.
on 10 July 2015
Awesome for my neat edges in my garden :)

Battery life is great and blades last for two to three trims - I am a bit careless but they are only cheap to replace.
on 28 June 2014
This is the biggest piece of junk I've ever bought. Cuts badly and difficult to charge. I wish I had looked into it more closely. Should be called TOSH, not BOSCH!
on 6 September 2013
Parts hard to install, direction vague....duration of the battery seems good.
Locking position of handle poor....previous model better ACT23 ,,,