Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 2 August 2011
I bought this for my Son before he was born, now he is 8 weeks he is much more interested in things, especially the Lamaze high contrast items we bought. The panda rattle was the first one he took an interest in, quickly followed by this one. He is, at the moment, unable to hold it himself but loves watching as me or his Daddy squeak it for him which is usually rewarded by a big smile & a little gurgle. I would recommend the Lamaze range to anyone with a new baby & will be ordering some more now I know my Son enjoys them so much.
on 19 May 2011
My daughter loved this, she was very active at three months but most toys were too cumbersome for her to pick up. This is perfect as not only could she wave it around at a very young age, there is also obviously something that seemed just right, she would get very excited whenever it was held up. This is my third child and I have never seen a young baby get so excited by a toy!
on 27 June 2012
I am absolutely delighted with this toy, my baby girl adores it, it brought the biggest smile to her face when she saw it and heard it squeak. I recommend this to anyone who wants to see their baby/child smile with such delight !! I have gone on to order more Lamaze toys after purchasing this one.
VINE VOICEon 13 October 2012
My four month old grandson loves this, he smiles when he sees it and giggles when we squeak penguin. Easy for him to hold and spends a lot of time biting penguins nose. An ideal size and perfectly lovely first toy. Highly recommended.
on 19 September 2014
Baby loves this and enjoys whacking it on the floor to make it squeak. Its had a few trips in the washer and tumble dryer and its still going good. Washing by hand, it took forever to dry and the squeak doesnt work.
on 14 May 2012
My daughter loves the sounds this makes and likes to grab his little hands to get him into her mouth. She isn't able to squeak him herself though (the body is a bit wide for baby hands) but we still get lots of use out of this. Great toy to pop into the nappy bag to amuse baby while out and about.
on 27 December 2014
Great little toy. Easy for very young babies to hold and only needs the slightest movement to make the penguin squeak. Probably ideal age is for 3 months plus but my 2 month old loves watching the head bob and hearing it squeak, even if she can't quite hold it herself yet.
on 13 December 2014
This was my first daughters favourite toy as a baby, and recently purchased another for my 3 month old for christmas. It's simple, not overpriced, and perfect to let your baby explore without worrying becauase its all soft,
on 10 May 2013
it is big for baby to see, nicely finished, well done, make a strong squeeky sond that cathes attention. Black and white colours make it visible. My baby loves it. She is just 3 months old so she can't hold it yet (maybe that's good coz my ears would drop off from this noise) but still a great purchase - I highly recomend it. By the way - all toys I have ever bought from LAMAZE - I have never ever been dissapointed with any. And I do have a lot.
on 29 September 2013
We like the toy. However it can't be washed. :(
So don't take it outside where the baby can drop it.

When we got it it was dirty.
I washed it anyways and it works okay. I rely had to wash it.
Unfortunately we didn't purchase it from Amazon wear house. They don't sell it.