on 28 October 2011
I ordered this as one of the first toys for my son, however, although the colours (bold black and white)grabbed his attention, he much prefers another (lighter and thinner limbed) beanie toy to hold and investigate. I believe this is because the raccoon is quite chucky and therefore there are few places he can grab it with his tiny hands. He may well do so in future months and it would not put me off purchasing this for young babies.
on 27 November 2011
this item is not as big as i expected but then again i suppose it really is the perfect size for a baby to grab and hold, i have bought it as a xmas pressie for a freinds baby boy, it a shame it doesnt come with a link to attach to things (i put one on there before wrapping!) good little toy but not sure if i would have bought it knowing how small it would be!
on 12 June 2011
My baby loves this little toy. Well worth the money that was paid for it. The only thing missing is something to attach through the loop on the top of the toy so that it can be attached to the pushchair etc.
on 14 February 2012
This was my sons first favorite toy! In the beginning he was terrified of the tail which made a loud crackling noise, but he quickly learned to love it.
I expected it to have clip thing so it could hang, but instead we tied a rubber band to the tail, and it works great!
on 24 May 2011
I bought this when my baby was two weeks old. HE loved the colours and stripes, and now at four months is more interested in the toy, and the crinkle sounds it makes. It isn't his favourite, but all in all a cute little baby toy. I am pleased I bought it.
on 10 February 2012
Valuable member of our toys of Lamaze family. Cute, of accurate size for small curious hands of babies, full of interactions. Only contra is a size of hanger (as most of Lamaze toys has a flexible hook).
on 15 August 2011
Lamaze High Contrast Little Knotties Raccoon Baby Toy

I bought this for my 6 week old son as his pram was a bit boring inside. The Raccoon is black and white which he loves as the high contrast colours are very attractive for him. I attached a plastic ring (the item does not come with any attaching items) and secured it to his pram. He loves it and I often hear him giggling and cooing to it.

Fantastic product! Highly recommended. I also purchased the Freddie Firefly which is also lovely however is much bigger than I expected.
on 6 January 2012
My 6 month old loves his raccoon and has since i bought it when he was 3 months old. When it arrived it was smaller then I expected (didn't read description properly!) and I was disappointed initially, however it turned out to be the perfect size from him to play with and it's one of his fave toys! The knots are perfect for him to suck and chew on and it makes a gentle jingling noise when shaken so keeps his interest more. I have bought another as a gift. Great little soft rattle/teether/cuddly toy!
on 4 November 2010
This is an extremely cute addition to our ever growing collection of Lamaze fabulous toys. The black and white contrast on its face and tail really
fascinates our baby grand daughter. The different textures and crackly bits provide lots of interesting play with this toy. Top marks once again but Panda still is her favourite. Just love the Lamaze range of toys.
on 16 November 2010
My now four-month old son loves this racoon, it's high contrast tail captures his attention every time he lays eyes on it and he always makes a grab for it! Love the crinkly bits! A lovely little toy, highly recommended for your little ones :-)