5.0 out of 5 stars 8 week old Son loves it!
I bought this for my Son before he was born, now he is 8 weeks he is much more interested in things, especially the Lamaze high contrast items we bought. This rattle was the first one he took an interest in, quickly followed by the penguin squeaking rattle from the same range. He is, at the moment, unable to hold it himself but loves watching as me or his Daddy shake it...
Published on 2 Aug. 2011 by Mrs VB

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute rattle but has its flaws
I bought this because one of my twins has impaired vision and I thought this would help her develop her eyesight due to the high contrast.

The good things about this rattle is that its cute to look at. Both babies reach for it if waved under their faces; but its not a special toy to either one. Its padded so that if one of the twins becomes overenthusiastic...
Published on 6 July 2011 by C. Stigter

‹ Previous | 1 2 320 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely rattle :), 19 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
This is a lovely rattle. Bought for my 3 month old who has recently started grabbing at things. It definatly gets her attention...she loves to hold on to it and suck it to death...the rattling bit is yet to come :)
I have read some reviews about the rattling being poor but I think its what you expect for a soft rattle, obviously you would get the more recognizable rattle sound if it was a solid plastic or something.

I love this and so does my DD....if your considering this rattle and are reading through these reviews now to try and determine whether its c**p or not then your doing what I did and i can confidently assure you that it isnt and I 100% recommend this!!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Panda Rattle, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
My little one always gives a big smile when she sees this very cute panda rattle. She loves her Lamaze products and this is another to go in her collection. The rattle is much bigger than I expected and is perfect size for the little ones mini hands to hold onto and play with it from a young age. the colour contrast is excellent for new babies. I am very pleased with this purchase however i must say the rattle does not make too much sound and the material of the panda attracts a lot of dust and fuzzies and thus need to clean it everyday. Looking at the bright side my daughter loves this rattle alongside her other lamaze panda squeaker. I would recommend this product...

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent toy for newborns, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
This is such a simple little toy, but is one of my daughters favourites. It was the first toy she ever took an interest in (presumably because of the high contrast black and white) and the first time she ever smiled was for this toy. It has kept its shape and looks as good as new even after a year of being played with.
The rattle itself is very gentle and so not too annoying for parents and the ribbons and satin fabric on the back provide textures for little ones to explore. The ears on the toy also crinkle which my daughter enjoys. I think this is excellent value for money and you can't go wrong for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impeccably finished. Washable. Low price, 2 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
Hard to find higher quality Rattle (except another one from Lamaze!)

Well built (will whithstand some abuse), but the crinkle is not very noticeable.
The ears and hands, where the crinkle is located, are small. But then again, my hands are larger than my son's!

We've washed it, but it lost that "new" look. Everything else (rattle and crinkle) stayed the same

Always catched my baby's attention, specially after the 2nd month
Now with 4, he laughs when you shake it, tries to shake it himself and takes it to his mouth :-)

For the price, you won't regreat it. 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast became a favourite, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
Lovely made and great quality. Baby really seems to see it and focuses at it, success! Easy to hold too which will be nice in the coming months. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Newborns as well!, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
Bought this for my cousins 4 week old baby. I thought it would be a bit too old for him at the moment as he can't grab it or anything. However this could be put on a babies wrist or etc. Also the fact that it is black and white is perfect for his age, as they are the only colours babies can see at that age, apparently! He was definitely looking at it and following it with his eyes which I didn't expect at his age! There is colours on the back of the panda as well. Overall very happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful high contrast rattle, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
My baby son loves the high contrast panda face and combined with the gentle rattle seems quite mesmerised by this toy! Like all Lamaze toys it is beautifully made with nice fabrics. It is just the right size for little hands to hold when they start to develop the right motor skills and light enough for them to wave around and enjoys the sound produced. I love the "bamboo" ribbon tags, as does my son who is always trying to suck them once he has finished chewing on the ears!

5.0 out of 5 stars First toy, still the favourite, 7 Jan. 2014
joemac75 (Wexford, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
This was the first toy I purchased for my son and 8 months later he still loves it.
The high contrast black and white front of the panda and soft coloured back, are excellent for stimulating a young baby's sensory development and the different textures help develop touch and coordination.

It has been amazing seeing my son grapple with this toy as he grows older and now we can't leave home without it :)
I would highly recommend this for newborn babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for very young babies, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
This high contrast Panda is fantastic for very young babies, we pushed him down along the side of the changing mat and it was the first toy that my son took any interest in. He started staring at it from about 3-4 weeks old, transfixed by the black and white eyes! A few weeks later he started 'talking' to it. At 6 months he now chews it and uses it as a proper rattle. Would definitely recommend if you're expecting a baby and not sure what toys to buy to start with.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab first rattle, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
I have bought quite afew lamaze products and have always been very impressed. This is a great quality little rattle. What I like about it as it is great as a first rattle. It is black and white so first attracts their eye. It is light and as it is fabric, it wont hurt should they drop it on themselves. when your little one is first learning to grasp, it is so easy for them to drop something on their face. With this rattle there is no harm done if this happens.

‹ Previous | 1 2 320 | Next ›