5.0 out of 5 stars lovely present for my future nephew
Bought this for my nephew who is due next month. I like Lamaze products and wanted to buy him a rattle that would be easy to hold onto ~ and I thought black and white would be better at getting his attention from an early age. The rattle is perfect and bigger than I expected too. Very pleased. Can't wait to see if he likes it.
Published on 2 Nov 2010 by chapperssnr

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy but bad cloth choice
Hi, I bought this rattle for our daughter when she was 3 months old because the color contrast seemed a good choice, plus it is simply a very cute toy.
The sound is wonderful, the grabbing possibilities are endless for a child, and she plays with it a lot even now that she is 6 months old. She also loves to suck on it, like all babies.

My only peeve with...
Published on 15 Mar 2011 by Teresa Inskip Diez

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely present for my future nephew, 2 Nov 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy but bad cloth choice, 15 Mar 2011
Teresa Inskip Diez "Terry Inskip Díez" (Helsinki, Finland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)

My only peeve with this toy is the cloth that it is made of. It is soft and nice BUT (and this is an issue) it picks up fuzzies off everything else, so after a day playing with it the poor panda looks awful, it is covered in gray, pink, blue, whatever fuzzies and the only way to get them off is with one of those sticky paper rollers. Even with the sticky paper it takes a while to clean, which is surprising for such a small item. If you are ok with this, buy it, as it is, as I have said, a very cute toy. Just be ready to clean it daily.

In retrospect I would love to suggest that they make it in some cloth or material that does nto attract other materials, and is washable.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 week old Son loves it!, 2 Aug 2011
Miss Robinson (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
I bought this for my Son before he was born, now he is 8 weeks he is much more interested in things, especially the Lamaze high contrast items we bought. This rattle was the first one he took an interest in, quickly followed by the penguin squeaking rattle from the same range. He is, at the moment, unable to hold it himself but loves watching as me or his Daddy shake it for him which is usually rewarded by a big smile & a little gurgle. The rattle noise is quiet but very audible & nicer on the ears than some plastic rattles! Other reviewers have highlighted that this is not machine washable, but for the price, if my Son's ends up tatty I will just buy him a new one! I would recommend the Lamaze range to anyone with a new baby & will be ordering some more now I know my Son enjoys them so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my 4 month old, 12 Feb 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
my son loves this! it the perfect size for his hand to grip and if hes not shaking it hes chewing it or sucking on the ribbons!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Nov 2010
M. Donnelly (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
would recommend this. it's well made and my child likes it.

the only negative is that it's not machine washable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Lamaze winner, 26 Oct 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
Our son is now 5mths old and I'm already a big fan of Lamaze toys as they aid development and are designed to cover more than just 1 stage of development.

We like this rattle - from initially enjoying the face & colours, to then being something to hold and shake without hurting himself - glad we bought it.

Update - still being enjoyed at age 9.5mths

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 30 Aug 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
My baby loved it even though I was kind of sceptic when I bought it.She can't stop rattling ig and moving it about! She even sleeps with it! And she is only 5 months old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerising Panda, 29 Jan 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
My kid is absolutely mesmerised by this toy. To tell you the truth, sometimes I myself can't help being drawn into those large, black and white lifeless eyes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute rattle but has its flaws, 6 July 2011
C. Stigter - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
I bought this because one of my twins has impaired vision and I thought this would help her develop her eyesight due to the high contrast.

The good things about this rattle is that its cute to look at. Both babies reach for it if waved under their faces; but its not a special toy to either one. Its padded so that if one of the twins becomes overenthusiastic waving it about and hits herself in the face she doesn't hurt herself.

Now for the bad, I'd completely forgotten this toy was a rattle, the rattle is that quiet. Also as mentioned in other reviews, the rattle get dirty very easily, which is a nightmare for a black and white colour combo rattle and can look very untidy quickly.

All in all, its a little disappointing for a Lamaze product as they tend to be quite good for babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only buy one rattle this year, make it this one, 1 May 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Contrast Panda Rattle (Baby Product)
It's big, it's black and white, and it makes a noise, what more could you want? My little boy loved it. Every time we shook it he chuckled, and now he's tucked up in bed with it. He's 26.

ARRAY(0xa809be7c)