on 29 December 2010
great product, really comfortable on the lap, a good size for the laptop, the light is really bright and the cup holder is so handy, it is lightweight so easy to handle and use, would recomend to anyone who uses a laptop.
on 14 December 2010
Delighted with my pink lap desk....have had to order more for the other girls in the family as they all want one too!
on 10 July 2014
This desk is more suited for a child to use not an adult. Will not comfortably hold a small laptop, unlike the picture.
on 4 June 2015
This is so perfect and matches my HP Stream perfectly. The picture appears as if it is light pink but it is a darker pink. This is exactly what I was looking for and can now stop using a pillow. It is perfect size for my small laptop. Love that there is a pen/pencil slot too. Very handy for when using as a writing desk. The light is great too. Just the right amount of light during night use. When I popped in batteries the light flickered on and off. I just flipped the switch on and off a few times and all seems good. I know I'll get a lot of use out this product and will be purchasing more for the rest of the family. It arrived super fast as well and before it was even estimated to arrive.
on 19 July 2013
Bought this for my laptop....but laptop covers the cup holder and pen/pencil insert. Cushioning is sparce of filling. Laptop getting hot just sitting on it. Not what i expected !!!!!
on 21 February 2011
I love this tray, the bean bag bottom is comfortable and it fits my notebook easily. Wouldn't recommend for people who have big laptops. Drink holder is useful and the light comes in handy when reading or when it is dark and you cannot see the computer keys. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
on 29 December 2012
Bought this item for the wife, it's a good buy for the price. The light is bright but not so bright as to disturb anyone to much and I soon didn't notice it after a few mins. It's good for people who can't sleep or just need a little extra light.
I now have to get more for my two girls. only one thing is laptops do slide off if you not careful but that is minor considering.
The non slip grip they say they sent did not arrive and as this was a free item I would give this Company and this Item a score of 10 out of 10
on 25 April 2013
does the job, but not as good quality that I expected. but for the price what should have I expected.
delivery was excellent
on 15 July 2011
The bean bag area underneath is a little squishy and the packaging was battered, cushion could have been filled a bit more generously, but otherwise what it says on the box! A good-sized, cheap (ish) pink lapdesk with cool features. I never expected it to have a particularly good light, so don't be expecting much yourself, but it does what it needs to and the light is a nice touch. Don't think this is just for laptops though- I purchased this for my mother as she fixes jewellery and makes handmade designs. The pot, light etc is great for beads! If, like her, you don't have a proper desk or alot of table space, this is great for relaxed working.
on 20 May 2014
I bought this and use it a LOT. Initially I got it for my laptop (which is a bit of a chunky beast) but this was wide enough for my old laptop to sit on. It comes with no batteries (as stated) so I've not tried out the little lamp yet.
I use this for making bracelets mostly at the moment. There's a line at the bottom that I can line up beads into without them rolling about the board. I also put more beads into the little pot on the right.
It's really a great thing and I should have bought one earlier.
Thank you so much!