5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value
I have had a similar product for many years. It is used often and does a brilliant job (Grating carrots, cheese etc for toppings or a salad for one). However, the pivot joint went, so I decided to get this one as a replacement.

Published on 29 Dec 2011 by YO

3.0 out of 5 stars Mouli grater copy.
I guess Mouli went out of business. There are a few graters on the market that are copies. This is very like a plastic Mouli grater that I own. A friend liked it and I said I'd get one for her. This looked pretty close and has good reviews, but the plastic is not as good as the original, and there are not as many holes in the steel drum. But it works fine.
Published 19 months ago by Mr. P. Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: WHITE ROTARY GRATER WITH STAINLESS STEEL DRUM (Kitchen & Home)

I was a little nervous, because my current one does the job, but is not the best quality and the price of this one did not bode well.

I am glad I did, because this is a better quality than my old one. The plastic used and the construction is much sturdier, and so it works like a dream. The big difference is that this only has one grater attachment where as my old one had four different ones. However, the attachments are work in this new one, so I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHITE ROTARY GRATER WITH STAINLESS STEEL, 8 Dec 2011
Excellent value for money so easy to use especially for anyone who finds using an ordinary grater a little difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try at thi sprice, 25 Oct 2012
For the price I can't really complain. We use quite a lot of cheese and grating it is always such a hassle and mess. This allows me to grate a whole block into a container and use what is required, having only cleaned the grater once! In truth the size of the grated cheese is finer than I would like (an alternative drum would have been a better choice) However, as previoulsy stated for the money it is excellent value. Would recommend if you are looking for finely grated cheese.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 20 Oct 2013
How did I live without this?! Seriously. It's made my life easier and my fingernails are now safe from the danger of being grated.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB LITTLE GADGET!, 18 Sep 2013
REALLY LIKE THIS GADGET, DOES WHAT IT SAYS, EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND EASY TO USE. REALLY PLEASED WITH ITEM. THANKS

3.0 out of 5 stars Mouli grater copy., 14 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars grater, 24 Dec 2012
Ideal for the purpose as your hand is proticted if you should slip while grating my wife is well pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and covenient, 24 Aug 2012
An easy way to grate small amounts of not too hard cheese. Not the best material or design but ideal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Much better than ordinary grater

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 1 May 2014
poor quality and broke on 1st attempt. dont buy wouldnt recommend to a friend or my enemy. waste of money.