5.0 out of 5 stars Great when travelling with two children or more
I often travel with my two children and this suitcase is a really good investment. When we prepare our luggage, my child is very proud of preparing his own suitcase. I normally travel with my baby in a baby carrier and my other child would walk. Since we bought the Trunki suitcase, my child doesn't ask me to carry him anymore when he is tired or if you have to hurry. My...
Published on 8 Aug 2010 by SH

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose
One trip abroad with my 2 year old grandson and one of the end catches had broken. Amazon wouldn't act and I was told to return to manufacturer who didn't want to know. WE also have one purchased 3 years ago still going strong. The earlier catches at the side were MUCH more robust. Nowadays they are much weaker and not fit for the life with a two year old.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. Hilary Knowles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 415 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Same fault on 2 Bernard the bee Trunki's, 23 Dec 2010
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Bernard the Bee (Yellow) (Luggage)
Whilst we have been happy with a Trunki we bought in the past for our son, we have had to return 2 of these Trunki's for the same fault.
Basically, the two sides don't close together completely at the corners so there are spaces between the two lids. As it has happened on 2 different ones I can only assume it's a design fault of this 'limited edition' Trunki...

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept our 3yr old entertained for hours!!, 19 Jun 2012
Excellent product by an excellent forward-thinkung company!! I have seen Trunki's around for a few years now (Dragon's Den!!) and had been wanting to buy our 3year old one for ages! Delivery time was excellent and we weren't disappointed when it arrived - its brillinat!! Our 3year old son was so excited and even wanted to pack it himself. It kept him entertained for hours at the airport (a god-send whilst waiting at the airport!!) Highly recommended to all and can be taken as +2yr old hand luggage :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunkie, 13 Jun 2010
K. Guntrip - See all my reviews
Trunkie Bernard the Bee and also Ladybug are the best - the grandchildren love them and they are so practical

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki, 8 July 2014
Brought as a present for my nephew! he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy., 3 July 2014
Little boy loves it. Looks sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun 2014
Son loves this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 4 Jun 2014
This Trunki is an ideal gift.I bought this for my two year old great grandson for his holidays and he loves it. It's very strong and has plenty of room for all his own bits and pieces .This year the holiday flight was delayed and this Trunki helped to keep him entertained during the delay.Highly recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for easy trips- best buy!, 30 May 2014
I bought this Trunki for my 4 year old. I have travelled with her on my own serveral times now and she loves riding her suitcase through airports. Very handy for being on time at the gate!! Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 May 2014
Both our granddaughter have one each, and love them easy for them to pull about.or if feeling lazy, grandpa can pull it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 415 | Next ›