5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant invention.
My toddler loves this ... she feels like a little grown up with her own carry on case, but also loves opening it to find all her treasures. At the airport, she loved riding on it, and in particular, pulling it along herself. It's brilliant. I bought a few others as birthday gifts and they were the perfect 'different' gift.
Published on 28 July 2011 by Marmite

1.0 out of 5 stars Same fault on 2 Bernard the bee Trunki's
Whilst we have been happy with a Trunki we bought in the past for our son, we have had to return 2 of these Trunki's for the same fault.
Basically, the two sides don't close together completely at the corners so there are spaces between the two lids. As it has happened on 2 different ones I can only assume it's a design fault of this 'limited edition' Trunki...
Published on 23 Dec. 2010 by SydBarrettHomes

‹ Previous | 1 2 320 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki ride on cases: Wish I had one of these when I was little!, 22 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Bernard the Bee (Yellow) (Luggage)
These ride-on suitcases are SO attractive and fun for children! I really wish that they were around when I was a child! The idea is fantastic, as it gives the child the fun of being able to "ride" on their case, but it also gives them responsibility for their manouvering their own case - in such a fun way. I had previously bought my first nephew the beautiful orange and black Tipu the Tiger Trunki, which was bright, beautiful and amazing. I bought my niece the gorgeous red and black ladybird Trunki which is also attractive and fun and bright. Then this year, I was choosing from the great range of characters and colours, for a gift for my second nephew, and came across the irresistible bright yellow Bernard the Bee! The 3 I have bought all have the two handles (some have one handle). The two handles was also a factor in me choosing which one to by (to try to distribute weight evenly when it is carried).

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki Bernard the Bee Ride-on Suitcase (Limited Edition), 2 Dec. 2011
I bought this Trunki for my 2 yr old boy as both his sisters have one and there were just too many arguments. It's great & he loves it. Trunki's are extremely practical but also a lot of fun to play with and my three chase each other around the house on them constantly!

We've already had 2 weekends away and the Trunki's were really great - they hold plenty of clothes and there's still room for the "essentials" (princess crowns, fairy wings & teddies in my case!)

It has all the standard Trunki features; good solid build, bright colours, sturdy handles, internal restraining straps, pull along strap for Mum/Dad to hold onto which doubles as the key and even a secret compartment. It's no wonder the kids love them so much..

Bernard the Bee is a great looking Trunki and will be an essential part of our family travels for years to come. Highly recommended (as is Amazon of course!)

Moggy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travek piece for kids, 20 Nov. 2011
I have not used the item yet as an opportunity for travel has not come. However, having seen the product, it is very sturdy. The most appealing feature for me was the fact that my son can sit on the trunki as I pull him along. Being a very nosy little one, he keeps me back when I'm in a hurry so this is perfect to keep him entertained (i.e by pulling him along) while I move along at my required pace. It can hold enough for a child (in my opinion) as a stow away piece (overhead cabin luggage). Also I like that it has two handles on the top unlike some trunkies which have one. I feel it more sturdy. Additionally, the bright colour and character design makes it look fun for kids. Did not give 5 stars as I think that all products can be improved but having said that, I still think it is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 17 July 2010
Arrived safely after about 2 days ! Very sturdy and quite light. Fairly small, but fine for kids. My 4 year old loves this and has no toruble opening and closing the catches himself. My advice - if you have a kid who is between 2 and 6, get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars bernard trunki, 4 Oct. 2010
We love this little suitcase will be using it for the first time next weekend to travel to greece alfie is so exicted can't wait to see him riding on it. Really quick delivery and cheapest anywhere, very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and very useful, 27 Dec. 2010
Ordered for my son to take on our last holiday and he loves it! Had great fun filling it with toys before we set off and worked well as a sit on trolley for him during the journey. The build quality is very good and the design is well thought out and very suitable for children. We got one for my other son last year and he took it all the way to the USA. It worked really well pulling him along in the airport and wasn't a problem at security or as carry on luggage as it fitted in the overhead lockers easily.

My only criticism would be that, unlike this one, the one we bought last year (different design) came with some stickers to personalise it which my son really enjoyed sticking on before we set off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Same fault on 2 Bernard the bee Trunki's, 23 Dec. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars trunki the bee, 11 Oct. 2010
Bought this for our grandaughter's trip to Eurodisney with us. She thought it was cool and she rode all round the airports on it with her princess outfit on drawing many admiring comments!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as everyone says, 3 Oct. 2010
What struck me about previous reviews of this product was how overwhelmingly positive they were - it is very rare to find something that pleases nearly everyone. But here it is - the Trunki! I bought it for my 17 month old even though it says 3 plus as we do a fair bit of travelling and I thought it would be a fun travel on suitcase even though he probably wouldn't be able to actually ride on it. What I didn't expect was for it to become his favourite toy! He plays with it throughout the day, bringing it to be opened, putting things in and taking them out, and then pushing it at great speed across the room and crashing into walls saying "crash, bang, wallop" (thanks to my husband for giving him that idea!) So far it is taking this rough treatment extremely well as it is very robust. He says "Trunki" and claps his hands with glee, and looks for it first thing every morning when he gets up. It is very lightweight, which means that he can lift it up and carry it already, even when full of toys (but he is particularly strong and determined.) So, a five star review, and certainly the best money I have spent since my son was born. And we haven't even gone away yet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and useful, 3 Oct. 2010
We bought this for our 12 month old following lots of good reviews. We were pleased that the special edition was in the sale when we bought it. My Daughter seems intrigued by it although she is a bit too small to ride on it yet. The catches are good and stand up to her constant fiddling. We fitted her clothes for a 5 day holiday in it and it was still very light and easy to carry. My only gripe is that some of the paintwork looks a bit cheap which it really shouldn't for the price. Looking forward to Bernard accompanying us on lots of trips...

‹ Previous | 1 2 320 | Next ›