5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant invention.
My toddler loves this ... she feels like a little grown up with her own carry on case, but also loves opening it to find all her treasures. At the airport, she loved riding on it, and in particular, pulling it along herself. It's brilliant. I bought a few others as birthday gifts and they were the perfect 'different' gift.
Published on 28 July 2011 by Marmite

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose
One trip abroad with my 2 year old grandson and one of the end catches had broken. Amazon wouldn't act and I was told to return to manufacturer who didn't want to know. WE also have one purchased 3 years ago still going strong. The earlier catches at the side were MUCH more robust. Nowadays they are much weaker and not fit for the life with a two year old.
Published on 16 Dec. 2012 by Mrs. Hilary Knowles

‹ Previous | 113 14 1519 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Trunkie Bernard the Bee, 10 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Bernard the Bee (Yellow) (Luggage)
I/We are pleased with the Trunkie ride along case Our son loves it to bits
But i feel the lock is ok but actually you can open with anything not just the key
and no place to put childs details in case bag lost at any time
Apart from that Brilliant he will use it tomorrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travelling companion, 9 Jan. 2011
Bought this for my 2 year old son. He loves it, though he's a bit young to ride along on it yet but I'm sure he will grow into it. Its a great size for all his toys and bits and bobs. During a recent 23 hour delay at the airport it provided hours of entertainment. My son particularly enjoyed taking his Trunki for a walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant wait to go on holiday!!, 31 Dec. 2010
Received 'Bernard' this morning and we just love him. My daughter has packed him, unpacked him, packed again, ridden on him, pulled him, pushed him and ohhh....unpacked him!!!! Only 8 weeks til our holiday...will 'Bernard' survive that long!!! Im sure he will as he is sturdy and well made.
Real value for money as we got him half price.
Really pleased we made this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and very useful, 27 Dec. 2010
Ordered for my son to take on our last holiday and he loves it! Had great fun filling it with toys before we set off and worked well as a sit on trolley for him during the journey. The build quality is very good and the design is well thought out and very suitable for children. We got one for my other son last year and he took it all the way to the USA. It worked really well pulling him along in the airport and wasn't a problem at security or as carry on luggage as it fitted in the overhead lockers easily.

My only criticism would be that, unlike this one, the one we bought last year (different design) came with some stickers to personalise it which my son really enjoyed sticking on before we set off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and useful, 3 Oct. 2010
We bought this for our 12 month old following lots of good reviews. We were pleased that the special edition was in the sale when we bought it. My Daughter seems intrigued by it although she is a bit too small to ride on it yet. The catches are good and stand up to her constant fiddling. We fitted her clothes for a 5 day holiday in it and it was still very light and easy to carry. My only gripe is that some of the paintwork looks a bit cheap which it really shouldn't for the price. Looking forward to Bernard accompanying us on lots of trips...

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki ride on cases: Wish I had one of these when I was little!, 22 Sept. 2010
These ride-on suitcases are SO attractive and fun for children! I really wish that they were around when I was a child! The idea is fantastic, as it gives the child the fun of being able to "ride" on their case, but it also gives them responsibility for their manouvering their own case - in such a fun way. I had previously bought my first nephew the beautiful orange and black Tipu the Tiger Trunki, which was bright, beautiful and amazing. I bought my niece the gorgeous red and black ladybird Trunki which is also attractive and fun and bright. Then this year, I was choosing from the great range of characters and colours, for a gift for my second nephew, and came across the irresistible bright yellow Bernard the Bee! The 3 I have bought all have the two handles (some have one handle). The two handles was also a factor in me choosing which one to by (to try to distribute weight evenly when it is carried).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Aug. 2010
Brilliant invention! My kids love packing their own case and being able to carry it, ride on it or pull it along (and sometimes race each other). Money well spent. Every child should have one

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Aug. 2010
fabulous. Already had one for my older child, but love the new design. A huge succes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 27 July 2010
I got this as a gift for my nephew. now all our children and their friends want one. He took it on holiday and not only did he fit all his clothes in it keept him amused as well. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 July 2010
I bought Trunki for my son, he loves it and won't let it go! Big problem for me, after 1 hour to persuade him to put it away for holiday at last its quite for a while but keep asking " where is my Trunki mama !" Ouch!

‹ Previous | 113 14 1519 | Next ›