5.0 out of 5 stars Great when travelling with two children or more
Published on 8 Aug 2010 by SH

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose
One trip abroad with my 2 year old grandson and one of the end catches had broken. Amazon wouldn't act and I was told to return to manufacturer who didn't want to know. WE also have one purchased 3 years ago still going strong. The earlier catches at the side were MUCH more robust. Nowadays they are much weaker and not fit for the life with a two year old.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. Hilary Knowles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great when travelling with two children or more, 8 Aug 2010
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Bernard the Bee (Yellow) (Luggage)
I often travel with my two children and this suitcase is a really good investment. When we prepare our luggage, my child is very proud of preparing his own suitcase. I normally travel with my baby in a baby carrier and my other child would walk. Since we bought the Trunki suitcase, my child doesn't ask me to carry him anymore when he is tired or if you have to hurry. My child loves it and everywhere we go, people think it's a great idea. For me, it's simply great!

5.0 out of 5 stars GRANDCHILDRENS' DELIGHT, 18 Jan 2013
Excellently-designed product that takes the edge off airport frustration for small kids. It arrived promptly and has been much appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Trunki, 19 Jun 2012
Perfect for little ones clothes! Very cute suitcase and very hard wearing. The strap to pull it along is handy too! My little ones loves his.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as everyone says, 3 Oct 2010
What struck me about previous reviews of this product was how overwhelmingly positive they were - it is very rare to find something that pleases nearly everyone. But here it is - the Trunki! I bought it for my 17 month old even though it says 3 plus as we do a fair bit of travelling and I thought it would be a fun travel on suitcase even though he probably wouldn't be able to actually ride on it. What I didn't expect was for it to become his favourite toy! He plays with it throughout the day, bringing it to be opened, putting things in and taking them out, and then pushing it at great speed across the room and crashing into walls saying "crash, bang, wallop" (thanks to my husband for giving him that idea!) So far it is taking this rough treatment extremely well as it is very robust. He says "Trunki" and claps his hands with glee, and looks for it first thing every morning when he gets up. It is very lightweight, which means that he can lift it up and carry it already, even when full of toys (but he is particularly strong and determined.) So, a five star review, and certainly the best money I have spent since my son was born. And we haven't even gone away yet!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 16 Dec 2012
Mrs. Hilary Knowles "hils" (Warrington) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant invention., 28 July 2011
My toddler loves this ... she feels like a little grown up with her own carry on case, but also loves opening it to find all her treasures. At the airport, she loved riding on it, and in particular, pulling it along herself. It's brilliant. I bought a few others as birthday gifts and they were the perfect 'different' gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars trunki disapointment, 13 May 2011
one of the side catches broke off on the trunki's maiden voyage so sent it back. befor it broke it was great fun for a 3 yr old.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB FAB FAB!, 12 April 2011
Bought this for my two year old so he could have his own suitcase for holidays. He loves it as soon as told him he could sit on it he wouldn't get off - now he cant wait to go on holiday. Very roomy inside and sturdy. Not been away on holiday yet but he just likes to play with it - overall a big hit with me and my wee boy!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant bernard bee, 11 April 2011
we are very pleased with this item, its got lots of room inside for toys and travel items, my grandson really loves it and cant wait to go on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars trunki the bee, 11 Oct 2010
Bought this for our grandaughter's trip to Eurodisney with us. She thought it was cool and she rode all round the airports on it with her princess outfit on drawing many admiring comments!