5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
This is one of the best buys I have ever made online. My grandson loves it. It's so convenient when picking him up in the car, or if he and his mum are going out but being picked up by car later. It holds a change of clothes, favourite toys and other things important to a 3 year old. Slings over a shoulder for easy carrying and doesn't take up much rom when not in use.
Published 11 months ago by ann smyth

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, quality lacking
Published on 16 Aug 2010 by S. J. Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, quality lacking, 16 Aug 2010
S. J. Mitchell (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Trunki BoostApak Travel Backpack Booster Car Seat (Green) (Baby Product)
I bought this for my daughter for a trip to the US last week when I thought that it would be a great way to have a booster seat for taxis etc. It worked wonderfully well in that respect and held enough to keep her occupied during the flight. She loved it. However, as with other reviewers, the shoulder strap frayed and broke away from the base within about 5 minutes of carrying it. At that point it was only holding a drawing pad and some pencils so was not overfilled.

It's a great product and I would be happy to buy it again, but only once this issue has been addressed.

EDIT: Just to add, within 48 hours of contacting Trunki, i was holding a replacement cover (the cover comes off the hard shell). It has yet to be tested but Trunki's customer service is spot on, fast, helpful and very pleasant to deal with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for travelling, 5 Sep 2011
Great product -ideal for plane journeys . Enough room to pack all you need for the flight and solves the problem of car seats on arrival whether you are renting a car or being collected by grandparents etc

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 Feb 2011
so far had no problems with it and its well used. its just a little bit heavy but needs to be as its like a shell so u can keep ur stuff in when used as a car seat. Trunki BoostApak Travel Pack Booster Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunkie Backpack/Car Seat, 31 Aug 2010
Brilliant idea and like all good ideas it worls!!!
Delivery took only a few days from ordering even though we live outside the UK.Great service.
Would reccomend if travelling in car or on coaches on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab seat!, 1 July 2010
The trunki boostApak is fantastic. We bought it to take on holiday, as this was cheaper than hiring a seat for the duration from the hire car company. It's already been worth it's weight in gold before we've taken it on the 'plane. Our daughter uses it to go home with friends from school. The back pack carries her change of clothes and stuff and yet is easy enough for her to put on her back and change to a booster seat in a friend's car, and she's age 5. When friends come home with us we've got an extra seat ready (that doesn't take up too much space when not in use) and they all argue over whose turn it is to use the boostApak. Popular all round!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for holidays, 13 Mar 2014
Perky (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
We bought 2 for our children for when we travel overseas.
First off, they are heavier than a regular back pack, so if this is primary purpose I wouldn't recommend these as we ended up having to carry them through the airport rather than the children carrying them.
However they were great on the plane (hold enough to keep the children amused for the flight) and the youngest could sit on hers (after take-off/ before landing) so she could see out of window etc. Just take everything you might need out before sitting on it as they are not accessible once in use.
As a car booster seat they are great. Having the little plastic horn sides makes them feel much safer than a flat booster. They're easy to fit (we've used in taxi's and hire cars) and the kids are happy that they're comfy enough. They're also great to have on hand as spare seats when having friends over from school etc.
Have no problems with quality as after several trips and lots of use they're still looking great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 4 Mar 2014
This is such a great product. I don't know how everyone doesn't have one. We bought it for a recent trip and it solved all our jumping in and out of taxi problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars great idea,poor quality, 2 Dec 2010
Its a great idea, but the first time my granson carried in the airport one of the straps came off.The other one came off when we got to barcelona airport. The straps hold for 3 hours. Now we dont have a backpack, just a booster seat, not what we paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Nov 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter to use on our vacation in Florida. It was the ideal solution, saving us booster seat charges from the car rental company and doubled up as her hand luggage for the flight.