5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
This is one of the best buys I have ever made online. My grandson loves it. It's so convenient when picking him up in the car, or if he and his mum are going out but being picked up by car later. It holds a change of clothes, favourite toys and other things important to a 3 year old. Slings over a shoulder for easy carrying and doesn't take up much rom when not in use.
Published 13 months ago by ann smyth

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, quality lacking
Published on 16 Aug. 2010 by S. J. Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, quality lacking, 16 Aug. 2010
S. J. Mitchell (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Trunki BoostApak Travel Backpack Booster Car Seat (Green) (Baby Product)
I bought this for my daughter for a trip to the US last week when I thought that it would be a great way to have a booster seat for taxis etc. It worked wonderfully well in that respect and held enough to keep her occupied during the flight. She loved it. However, as with other reviewers, the shoulder strap frayed and broke away from the base within about 5 minutes of carrying it. At that point it was only holding a drawing pad and some pencils so was not overfilled.

It's a great product and I would be happy to buy it again, but only once this issue has been addressed.

EDIT: Just to add, within 48 hours of contacting Trunki, i was holding a replacement cover (the cover comes off the hard shell). It has yet to be tested but Trunki's customer service is spot on, fast, helpful and very pleasant to deal with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for travelling, 5 Sept. 2011
Great product -ideal for plane journeys . Enough room to pack all you need for the flight and solves the problem of car seats on arrival whether you are renting a car or being collected by grandparents etc

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 Feb. 2011
so far had no problems with it and its well used. its just a little bit heavy but needs to be as its like a shell so u can keep ur stuff in when used as a car seat. Trunki BoostApak Travel Pack Booster Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab seat!, 1 July 2010
The trunki boostApak is fantastic. We bought it to take on holiday, as this was cheaper than hiring a seat for the duration from the hire car company. It's already been worth it's weight in gold before we've taken it on the 'plane. Our daughter uses it to go home with friends from school. The back pack carries her change of clothes and stuff and yet is easy enough for her to put on her back and change to a booster seat in a friend's car, and she's age 5. When friends come home with us we've got an extra seat ready (that doesn't take up too much space when not in use) and they all argue over whose turn it is to use the boostApak. Popular all round!

2.0 out of 5 stars great idea,poor quality, 2 Dec. 2010
Its a great idea, but the first time my granson carried in the airport one of the straps came off.The other one came off when we got to barcelona airport. The straps hold for 3 hours. Now we dont have a backpack, just a booster seat, not what we paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Nov. 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter to use on our vacation in Florida. It was the ideal solution, saving us booster seat charges from the car rental company and doubled up as her hand luggage for the flight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Dec. 2013
Travelled too Florida and they wanted too charge us stupid money too hire car seats. Bought two if these, one word BRILLIANT! We managed too fit loads of bits in for the journey, the girls managed too carry them on there own.
Highly recommend these too anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Aug. 2013
Brought this for a holiday in the UK, travelling in & out different cars and Airplanes.
Found it especially useful to carry all ipads, cameras etc. as the case is very hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Aug. 2013
I bought it for travelling, but I also use it at the table, so my son and I love it.