5.0 out of 5 stars Had this running for 5 months
I got this as I had acquired a second automatic Breitling ... What really swung it was the battery power option(which I purchased as an optional extra) as I want to keep the watches in a safe ... This winder has kept the watches wound ... And so far I have not had to replace the batteries .. Very pleased.
Published 3 months ago by Weston1

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to wind the watch and no adapter supplied
Bought this for my husband for Christmas and although it looks good it doesn't seem to wind the watches as well as we had hoped and it doesn't come with the adapter to plug into the mains you ahve to buy that seperately - for the price I would expect this to be included. We will buy one and hope the watches wind better when connected to the mains
Published 15 months ago by Angela Easeman

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to wind the watch and no adapter supplied, 15 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Had this running for 5 months, 27 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Beco Watch Winder Cool Carbon Expert 2 (Watch)
This was a christmas gift for my husband, it arrived within a matter of days in perfect condition, the picture doesnt do it justice, I was very impressed with it and my husband thought it was fantastic.

ARRAY(0xb4b23354)