5.0 out of 5 stars Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!
Seen some reviews say this arrived damaged, happy to say mine arrived beautifully and well packaged, and all in one piece.

Published 3 months ago by Candice

2.0 out of 5 stars broken
Came quickly. Item was a Christmas decoration and although item was used I didn't think much could have happened to it but when I received it the item it was broken. I will glue it back together myself as its not worth returning. Very disappointed.
Published 15 months ago by Jevbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Disney Traditions Beauty And The Beast Lumiere Hanging Ornament (Kitchen & Home)

A beautifully detailed piece, slightly smaller than another Disney character Christmas decoration I purchased, but none the les beautiful. Its a shame its a Christmas decoration, as it deserves to be somewhere more permanent... But will look fab on a real green tree! Very happy. Now looking for a Christmas 'beast' :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but broken!, 11 Dec. 2012
This is a gorgeous tree ornament, full of character, but it arrived with a piece chipped off and one of the flame sticks detached. I just glued mine back on rather than reorder as it was very well packaged and just one of those things. It looks lovely on the tree and anyone with children who love Beauty & The Beast will recognise Luminiere immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney traditions beauty and the beast lumiere hanging ornament, 29 Nov. 2012
This Christmas tree hanging ornament is gorgeous looks lovely on my tree but not a toy it's candle sticks are tiny and could be broken in the wrong hands so need to be looked after . Delivery as said , great value looks amazing I also have mrs pots and chip that is also gorgeous would recommend these to anyone . Thank you xx

4.0 out of 5 stars so much so that it didn't feel like there was anything in the box at all, 18 Jan. 2015
This arrived promptly and was well packaged, looked exactly as in picture, but it was a lot lighter than I expected, so much so that it didn't feel like there was anything in the box at all, this maybe a good thing though as there is no risk of it weighing down branches on a Christmas tree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be our guest!, 9 April 2014
I bought this for my mum for Christmas. She's a huge Beauty and the Beast fan. It's part of her collection! It arrived in plenty of time, with secure packaging - I was initially worried that the tips of his flames would break, but they didn't. Small, delicate and cute. A must have for fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and pretty Christmas tree decoration, 19 Dec. 2013
Seal (S.W. U.K.) - See all my reviews
Bought this to go with Mrs. Potts and Chip

This item is very delicate, pretty and if I am honest, it was smaller than I was expecting...probably my fault for not looking at the measurements correctly!

Otherwise very pleased that I purchased it!

2.0 out of 5 stars broken, 15 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful christmastree ornament, 9 Aug. 2011
I am collecting all the Jim Shore Disney Traditions Christmas tree ornaments. They are not cheap, but Amazon.co.uk has a great price on the incomplete collection they sell. Hopefully they will add more from the collection to the site.

3.0 out of 5 stars Little overpriced., 22 Dec. 2014
It's really nice, but doesn't feel worth the money. I would pay £5-£7 for this item, but I feel £10 is a push however it's a nice item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Xmas decoration, 19 Oct. 2014
A lot smaller than I thought but just right size to sit on the Xmas 3, you will just need to be extra careful they are slightly fragile