on 22 June 2014
I've used PVA glue for years, and it always goes everywhere. On me, on the floor, on my clothes. UGH.
I've used plastic spreaders, brushes and bits of cardboard to spread the glue around it it takes ages and involves countless handwashes and grumbling. Plus have you tried to get glue out of a brush? It takes forever and you will always be pulling gluey yuck from the brush whenever you use it again.

These foam brushes were dead cheap and recommended so I thought Id give it a go or I'd go back to ripping up cardboard to make a spreader.

I squidged out some glue and 15 seconds later I had spread it out beautifully with the foam brush and the glue had not gone all over me and the carpet. These make glueing SO quick.
I can't recommend them enough, take and energy savers, AND they wash so easily.
on 4 August 2014
I have used these brushes with PVA and mod podge, to decoupage some bedroom furnitre.
You get three brushes, each with different sized foam heads.
They were very easy to use, and gave nice clean and neat results.
Good quality and washed well after use. Excellent value too.
I will definitely use these again for future projects.
on 20 April 2013
excellent product - I have used it a couple of times and have found it to be very good. highly recommended
on 2 December 2015
These are very handy to reduce bush marks and particularly good for chalk paint. Being sponge they don't last long though as you would expect but good quality for sponge brushes. 1 star taken off as one of the heads broke off.
on 9 February 2016
I bought these to use with acrylic varnish, and they were perfect for the job. The foam brush smoothed out any bubbles to leave a perfect finish on the toy chest I painted. They were amongst the cheapest on Amazon, but I'm very happy with them.
on 14 March 2015
Brilliant for spreading varnish! Found these after a disaster with paint brushes; masses of bubbles in the varnish! Absolutely no problems when using these brushes. I didn't get on with them when painting, though.
on 4 December 2013
Used these brushes for the first time. Really good brush. So far only used a couple of time and they seen good quality. Wash well after use.
on 10 March 2014
Speedy delivery. Brush set just as expected. Good for a variety of crafty arts. What more can I say? Would by again.
on 24 October 2012
They are exactly what they say they are! Well made and are brilliant with the Mod-Podge I also purchased. Would recommend the product and company.
on 1 September 2013
After using these for about 30 minutes, the bond between the wooden handle and the foam started to fail, and the foam would then flop around out of control. These are fine for quick jobs but nothing more.

See one answered question