on 12 January 2014
Staedtler comes with quality even though posted to me the lead of the pencils is not broken and I can sharpen them without it breaking, feels like the pencils I used to buy years ago, fast delivery, well packaged. Thank you.
on 18 August 2013
Good price for a good quality pencil. Writes well and there is none of that tip-breaking nonsense every time you go to sharpen it, which often occurs in cheap wood cased pencils.
on 9 November 2014
Excellent quality pencils. HB recommended by my daughter's tutor for her KS2 SATS exam, to improve handwriting quality and they did seem to help. These pencils sharpen well and the leads don't keep breaking as with cheaper pencils, even when they have been dropped a few times on the floor. My daughters tell me that these "Staedtler Noris" pencils are used a lot at school, again because they don't break easily.
on 22 March 2015
If someone had said to me that expensive pencils were better than normal ones I wouldn't have believed them. Well, what can I say? I bought a pack of pencils from a supermarket for a couple of pounds and was constantly sharpening them (I'm a builder so I'm using pencils a lot during the day). I bought these and I didn't have to sharpen them for 2 weeks even after dropping them loads of times. Seriously, I am so impressed.
on 13 March 2014
Fed up of awful pencils that can' be sharpened as the leads just fall out I bought packs of these as knew they used them in school and are well recommended.
They're brilliant. They can be sharpened constantly, keep a nice fine point that makes even my sons illegible scrawl decipherable and the rubber doesn't just result in a grey smear appearing on the page. 5 stars every time.
on 7 January 2015
Tradespeople were very impressed with these and with having one given as a gift when they came to measure. Really they should be organised enoughtto buy these for themselves and keep em in their glove compartment. Buy a sharpener too
on 3 April 2015
Nothing to complain about really. Standard, high quality HB pencils with a pretty good rubber on the end. Much better than cheaper brands I've purchased in the past that end up having broken graphite.
on 26 July 2014
Love staedtler pencils. I have purchased cheap pencils but find these are well worth the extra as it saves irritation as you sharpen a pencil down to its end and still haven't found a piece of whole lead strong enough to use.
I remember always being told by my father these are the best pencils out there, I remember them when I was in school in the 70s and yes they were more superior than other pencils they last for ever.
So when I saw these for sale I bought them straight away for my children and they are still as good today as they were back in my school days great value set and I am so happy that they have generally kept the same design highly recommended
on 27 February 2014
When my son started school my niece told me that these are the best pencils. How right she was - don't break easily and sharpen really well. I didn't realise how rubbish some pencils are! Don't waste your time buying anything else.