5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Pencil
Good price for a good quality pencil. Writes well and there is none of that tip-breaking nonsense every time you go to sharpen it, which often occurs in cheap wood cased pencils.
Published 14 months ago by Tim

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
All good thank you
Published 25 days ago by michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Pencil, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Staedtler Noris 122 HB Pencil with Eraser Tip (Pack of 10) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 12 Jan 2014
Staedtler comes with quality even though posted to me the lead of the pencils is not broken and I can sharpen them without it breaking, feels like the pencils I used to buy years ago, fast delivery, well packaged. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best childrens pencils there are, 13 Mar 2014
Perky (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Fed up of awful pencils that can' be sharpened as the leads just fall out I bought packs of these as knew they used them in school and are well recommended.
They're brilliant. They can be sharpened constantly, keep a nice fine point that makes even my sons illegible scrawl decipherable and the rubber doesn't just result in a grey smear appearing on the page. 5 stars every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 29 Dec 2013
Pencils are wonderful for all those notes and diary entries with the eraser at the end I can also make changes without making a mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 15 Mar 2014
Really good pencils for the price. Rubber on the end very useful. Very nice build quality - feels good in the hand. Lasts a long time ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 3 Mar 2014
Great price and what can I say?! They're pencils! It was the price that made me want to get them online. Cost more in the shops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly Fine, 2 Mar 2014
My wife says, it works perfectly fine. The breakage of lead does not exist even when my daughter used to break it every other minute on other pencils. We all are very pleased with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Best Pencils, 27 Feb 2014
When my son started school my niece told me that these are the best pencils. How right she was - don't break easily and sharpen really well. I didn't realise how rubbish some pencils are! Don't waste your time buying anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these pencils, 7 Sep 2014
I love these pencils. They're perfect. When I write with them my thoughts flow like a sparkly stream over jutting stones. They're especially good for writing haiku:

Red hat sits atop -
with my yellow and black staff
I can write magic

5.0 out of 5 stars Love staedtler pencils, 26 July 2014
Love staedtler pencils. I have purchased cheap pencils but find these are well worth the extra as it saves irritation as you sharpen a pencil down to its end and still haven't found a piece of whole lead strong enough to use.