5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Pencil
Good price for a good quality pencil. Writes well and there is none of that tip-breaking nonsense every time you go to sharpen it, which often occurs in cheap wood cased pencils.
Published 23 months ago by Tim

3.0 out of 5 stars nice quality, pleased I bought them fed up scribbling ...
A Pencil! nice quality, pleased I bought them fed up scribbling out my mistakes with biro much more practical rubbing out lead.
Recommended.
Published 6 months ago by Thelma L. Workman

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Pencil, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Staedtler Noris 122 HB Pencil with Eraser tip (Pack of 10) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 12 Jan. 2014
Staedtler comes with quality even though posted to me the lead of the pencils is not broken and I can sharpen them without it breaking, feels like the pencils I used to buy years ago, fast delivery, well packaged. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 22 Mar. 2015
If someone had said to me that expensive pencils were better than normal ones I wouldn't have believed them. Well, what can I say? I bought a pack of pencils from a supermarket for a couple of pounds and was constantly sharpening them (I'm a builder so I'm using pencils a lot during the day). I bought these and I didn't have to sharpen them for 2 weeks even after dropping them loads of times. Seriously, I am so impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality pencils, 9 Nov. 2014
Excellent quality pencils. HB recommended by my daughter's tutor for her KS2 SATS exam, to improve handwriting quality and they did seem to help. These pencils sharpen well and the leads don't keep breaking as with cheaper pencils, even when they have been dropped a few times on the floor. My daughters tell me that these "Staedtler Noris" pencils are used a lot at school, again because they don't break easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best childrens pencils there are, 13 Mar. 2014
Perky (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Fed up of awful pencils that can' be sharpened as the leads just fall out I bought packs of these as knew they used them in school and are well recommended.
They're brilliant. They can be sharpened constantly, keep a nice fine point that makes even my sons illegible scrawl decipherable and the rubber doesn't just result in a grey smear appearing on the page. 5 stars every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pencils, 2 Jan. 2015
very good pencils these are the best quality that I have come across the lead very rarely snaps off and the rubber tip is very good no smudges when you use them unlike some of the other not so great quality pencils on the market. Recommend these pencils you will not find any better for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Best Pencils, 27 Feb. 2014
When my son started school my niece told me that these are the best pencils. How right she was - don't break easily and sharpen really well. I didn't realise how rubbish some pencils are! Don't waste your time buying anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 29 Dec. 2013
Pencils are wonderful for all those notes and diary entries with the eraser at the end I can also make changes without making a mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these pencils, 7 Sept. 2014
I love these pencils. They're perfect. When I write with them my thoughts flow like a sparkly stream over jutting stones. They're especially good for writing haiku:

Red hat sits atop -
with my yellow and black staff
I can write magic

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful item, 7 Jan. 2015
Tradespeople were very impressed with these and with having one given as a gift when they came to measure. Really they should be organised enoughtto buy these for themselves and keep em in their glove compartment. Buy a sharpener too