5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for quality product
I previously had a Phillips Sonicare Elite - for which I paid 80+; I was very pleased with that version, although I thought the price was steep, and it has done an excellent job on my teeth, particularly with keeping the plaque down.
Published on 7 Oct 2010 by Marcus

2.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar
Published on 21 Feb 2011 by trev syrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for quality product, 7 Oct 2010
This review is from: Philips Sonicare HX5350/02 CleanCare Rechargeable Toothbrush (Personal Care)
I am very pleased with this new one as, at under 30, it does everything the old one did except beep every thirty seconds to tell me to switch to cleaning another section of teeth (which annoyed me with the old one and which I ignored on principle - who wants to be bossed around by their toothbrush at 7.15 in the morning?).
So I recommend this one thoroughly as I can't really see what extra the other ones on the market offer that is worth the extra money (and this version tells you how to change the rechargeable battery when it runs out (my old one lasted 2 1/2 years) - which the old version didn't allow me to change).
Marcus

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush, 10 Dec 2010
For a quality sonic toothbrush this product is great value for money. I've had mine for about a month now and find that the two minute auto shut off mode is really great when you get up in the morning half asleep. Also the toothbrush itself has a long enough angled head to let you get the brush head right on to the lower back teeth (which is an area my dentist always tells me off for not brushing properly). If like me you have to take the toothbrush out of the bathroom to charge it then it's good to know that it will hold a charge for more than a week at a time - so providing you remember to charge it up regulalry once a week you shouldn't encounter any flat battery problems
Highly recommended - might be worthwhile ordering a few more heads with your initial purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 July 2010
Mr. Richard J. Neale (Warrington England) - See all my reviews
I never wanted one of those rotating brush electric toothbrushes.

When I discovered these ultrasonic ones about 8 years ago I bought one straight away and was impressed.

It is still going now having had a few new heads.

Only reason for buying a new one now is that my wife decided we should separate and she
kept the old one - still going strong. Is left on charge 24/7 .

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleans Teeth Well but not for everyone, 24 Jan 2011
Mr. Ross Maynard (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This little Sonicare toothbrush is good value for money and does a great job cleaning teeth. My wife loves it. My daughter and I, however, are not that keen on it. The head on these sonic toothbrushes vibrate really fast to sort of polish your teeth clean. I find that these vibrations go right through my head - which I find unpleasant. My daughter is the same, but my wife doesn't mind it, and says it leaves her teeth feeling tingly clean. Conclusion: either that high frequency tingling through your teeth will make you feel good or you'll find it unpleasant. You can't tell if you'll like it before you try.

The toothbrush comes with one standard head. My wife prefers the mini heads you can get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Sonicare, 29 Oct 2010
This is an excellent sonic tooth brush, much better than my previous one ( Braun). My only criticism is the confusion around which repacement brush heads will fit; an issue I have yet to resolve.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmm sparkly clean, 19 Jan 2011
I bought this toothbrush as a few of my friends ha converted to electric brushing...i chose this model, mainly for the price, others i know have spent 50 plus on other sonicare products and to be honest im sure this rates the same, its good an has an impressive speed and your teeth feel fab after use. It cleans your teeth..and that is good enough for me..i dont really need or want to many over the top features! However the heads for the brush are quite expensive, but Argos do 2 for 10.. so keep an eye out
but generally im happy with the brush :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar, 21 Feb 2011
The sonic toothbrush is a great product as such, you can really feel it cleaning you teeth much better than an electric toothbrush or manual one. Only problem is I've ordered two now and both went wrong very quicjly. There seems to be a fault on some brushes with the charging element. However if you get one without a fault, theyre great. And faulty ones get full refunds from Amazon anyway so its worth having a go...!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 14 Dec 2010
Having had more expensive Sonicare brushes previously, the last of which broke down suddenly, I was delighted to find this model on Amazon at an exceptionally good price (24). It works really well, although it lacks a 30 sec timer, relying on a single 2 minute limit, and it also tends to drip into the charger stand, no matter how much you dry it first. But it works more vigorously than the one that broke (maybe that was already faulty), and I was so pleased I have already bought a spare to take advantage of the excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 28 Nov 2010
This particular Sonicare is hard to find now-seem to have been replaced by 'Flex'-however I stocked up on brush heads for my old Sonicare Elite & was struggling when my old one gave up the ghost after good service for a few years! Was so delighted to find this one and at such a good price that I bought another 2 the next week - to give as xmas pressies!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sonic surprise, 11 Nov 2010
Philips Sonicare HX5350/02 Rechargeable Sonic CleanCare ToothbrushHaving never used the philips sonic brush and reading the reviews, I bought one 6 weeks ago buying the basic model as so many recommended. I must admit to being pleasantly surprised by cleaning considering it works by vibration rather than oscillation. Yes I'd recommend it to anybody that has their own teeth.

Philips Sonicare HX5350/02 CleanCare Rechargeable Toothbrush