5.0 out of 5 stars Important: Leak or not leaky = solved.
I wanted a water bottle that I can use for both taking to the gym and also the office, therefore it had to be leak proof to withstand both scenarios. If you're like me and you're worried about some reviewers saying it leaks whilst others seem to have no problem, then do not worry and go ahead and buy this bottle.

The first bottle I ordered arrived and I did my...
Published 7 months ago by F. Hatch

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but leaks
Have had this bottle for over 6 months now and really like the design, I have had lots of compliments about it, but the major flaw is that it leaks.

Pros:
Wide spout so you can have a proper drink
Can fill the bottle through the spout at water fountains rather than having to get the whole lid off
The top screws off completely so you can put ice...
Published 21 months ago by MissK

5.0 out of 5 stars Important: Leak or not leaky = solved., 2 Jan 2014
F. Hatch (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aladdin 0.6 Litre Aveo Water Bottle Grey Future Insights (Kitchen & Home)

The first bottle I ordered arrived and I did my first test where I filled it with water and turned it on its side, shook it a bit and then left it on it's side for about 2 hours. It leaked about a tablespoon of water. The second test I did was to take it in my backpack to the gym, of which it leaked again in my backpack (was not in a fixed compartment). I was disappointed but remembered one reviewer mentioning she ordered a replacement which did not leak. So I reported the bottle as faulty and asked for a replacement.

The second bottle I did the same test (whilst repeating the tests on the old bottle at the same time in order to compare). However, not only did the second bottle not leak, but the first bottle was no longer leaking. I took the second bottle to the gym and I'm happy to say that it withstood any shakes from walking and functioned perfectly as a sports bottle.

As a result I took another look at the first bottle and I have come to the following conclusion. Both bottles work perfectly, however, you need to close both lids tightly. You might think this is obvious, but I mean you need to really close the lids as strong as possible. I believe the other reviewers that reported leaks, did not tightly seal either the top lid or the main opening lid.

In conclusion, I'm happy with my bottle, I've taken it to the gym and to work a few times now and no leaking. The opening is great to drink from; you don't have to suck from the bottle and also this means you don't make loud bottle noises when the air gets sucked back in.

I would recommend to friends. If you're concerned, just buy it from amazon and test it yourself, if it does leak then return it as faulty, but before you do, make sure the leads are as tightly sealed as possible and then test it again before you return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars transforms drinking from a bottle, 20 Sep 2011
C. Phillips (Bath, UK) - See all my reviews
This bottle has really impressed me. It is easy to fill and the spout is wide enough to have a normal mouthful (doesn't disrupt lipstick like sports bottles!). The main plus is that the water doesn't taste of plastic! It hasn't leaked being kept upright in my work bag, although I don't know if it would withstand full hiking ( not really designed for this?). I find 0.6l a good volume to have for a day at work. Would thoroughly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good water bottle - but may be too big to fit into the car, 25 July 2014
These bottles are basically very well made. The overall dimensions of this 600ml bottle are 73mm diameter and 242mm tall. Unfortunately, this is considerably taller than a standard 500ml retail water bottle which many car manufacturers use to design bottle storage - so check if you plan on using this bottle in your car - the 350ml version may be better fit.

The cap is in two parts, neither of which use loose and separate sealing washers that could get lost. Both parts of the cap are sealed by conical shaped sealing rings moulded into the caps. These work well, effectively seal the bottle but are best not over-tightened in case the sealing surfaces become plastically deformed over time. It would be advisable to store the bottle with the caps only very loosely tightened - just enough to stop them falling off.

The top part of cap unscrews to expose a drinking spout, which is easy to wash and keep clean. The bottom part of the cap unscrews to expose a full-width filler neck, which could also be used for drinking if the user does not like drinking from the spout. The wide filler neck makes filling and cleaning inside the bottle much easier. The caps are not attached to the bottle and so could easily get mislaid.

The strap is too small to use as a wrist-strap, but appears to be excessively long for attachment to a rucksack, for example.

Overall the bottle is of pleasing design, and is well made from good impact resistant materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & Useful Bottle, 28 Jan 2011
It's ergonomic and a very aesthetically pleasing bottle! Love the simple modern design and the strap is quite handy. I also like that the spout is quite wide and delivers a good mouthful of fluid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 19 Aug 2013
Good price and easy to wash or refill. I gave it as a gift and the receiver was very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 5 Jun 2013
the quility of this water bottle is brilliant it was worth every penny and couldn't be more impressed.with it would deffinatly buy again and would recomened this to anyone wanting a quility water bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jun 2013
Strange that a water bottle seems such a simple idea but so many of them out there have proved to be so poorly designed - but this ticks all the boxes. No leakage as yet, no artificial taste, nice design, easy to drink from, sensible size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great water bottle, 6 Nov 2011
Ms. F. Glenn - See all my reviews
Love this water bottle - easy to fill, drink from, and stylish. Have at least doubled my water intake since buying this. Next time I might buy the smaller size just due to the weight factor

5.0 out of 5 stars ALADDIN 0.6 LITRE AVEO WATER BOTTLE GREY - FUTURE INSIGHTS, 20 Feb 2013
Best thing I have ever bought to hold water to drink whilst playing tennis and zumba! No leakage at all after six months usage, encourages you to drink more water and be confident you are not also drinking chemicals from plastic drink bottles. Will be buying another smaller one.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best drinks bottles on the market, 19 Oct 2012
A-J Edwards "A-J" (Devon) - See all my reviews
As a family, we have tried loads of drinks bottles for lunchboxes and days out. They nearly all end up being tricky to clean, leaky or having a horrible taste. Not so these Aladdin bottles. No leaks, dishwasher safe and no after taste. Definitely the best we have found. Everyone in the family has one now!