5.0 out of 5 stars This is going in the car and on the coding playlist
I'm pleasantly surprised by this album, this is my introduction to TGM and the production is the very slightest bit rough around the edges so I thought it was a bit of a gamble... Paid off!

Published on 11 Jun 2011 by vertig-oh

1.0 out of 5 stars Item wasn't properly titled!
It was not a vinyl at all. The title specifically calls this item [2 LP] [Vinyl] but it was a CD instead.
Published 29 days ago by Anibal J Polanco

5.0 out of 5 stars This is going in the car and on the coding playlist, 11 Jun 2011
This review is from: Drink The Sea (MP3 Download)

Awesome, chunky baselines and catchy melodies throughout, it's got plenty of interest and enough continuity to call it a proper album not just a disk full of tracks. For me, it's for driving and it's for coding. By far and away my best impulse purchase this week, I hope The Glitch Mob keep this up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Drink The Sea (MP3 Download)
I first heard The Glitch Mob when listening to daft punk remixes form the Tron: Reconfigured album. Their music is a somewhat techno style, and is very nice to hear . You can listen to the songs again and again and not tire of them, and they let the imagination run wild. I would recommend this to any one who enjoys daft punk, and other techno style artists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Drink The Sea (MP3 Download)
This album has easily made my favourite list. It's one of those albums that no matter how many times I listen to it, it never gets old. There is always something new that I hear in the music, which only makes me appreciate the songs even more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item wasn't properly titled!, 23 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars The Glitch Mob, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Drink The Sea (MP3 Download)
This is the first time we have downloaded an MP3. We found it fairly easy and will be doing again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal!, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Drink The Sea (MP3 Download)
A friend played me 'How To Be Eaten By A Woman' and that was it I've been hooked since the start of summer.
I listen to this at home and let my imagination run wild, or on the street it's the sound track to my life.
I can't give a genre but trip-hop and tribal elements are enjoyed.
I wish that it was played in clubs.
I hate that you can't buy it on CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, wish there was a cd, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Drink The Sea (MP3 Download)
Really good album. Just a massive shame there seems to be no CD, so I can only download it? If anyone knows where I could buy a CD from, that would be great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sound, 17 Dec 2012
Mr. A. El Aosta "NeO" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drink The Sea (MP3 Download)
I heard this album in a friend's car and just had to buy it. It has an amazingly unique sound, highly recommended, and I look forward to more from these guys.

It has a very Tron-like electronic "glitchy" sound to it, what I didn't realise until I heard this is that they have a remix on the Tron Reconfigured album.

Now I just need to find more music like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitcchhh Mob!, 30 Jan 2012
This review is from: Drink The Sea (MP3 Download)
Hey, its good to go running to.. whats even better is if you are in the London commuter rush hour. Noone will be stopping you.

Bass driven, hard thumping electronic. Its the way to go. A->B in the fastest time? sorted.

I genuinely like this album, especially Bad Wings. Not my favourite genre usually but it is definitely worth it is you need some motivation/shut the world out time. All the tracks are defined and different (!!). Only wish they had another album out...

ARRAY(0xa7623780)