4.0 out of 5 stars Back to basics
A classic design of teapot which makes up to 4 cups.

Le Creuset embossed.

Large handle, comfortable aids balanced lifting
well-fitting easy to grasp lid
neat spout pours the tea where you want to pour it!

Washes up easily by hand, or simply pop it in the dishwasher.

Pretty enough to take to the table or display on a...
Published on 5 Jun. 2007 by A Customer of AMAZON-UK!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice teapot, shame about the pouring!
This is a really pretty teapot, and a good price, but unfortunately it drips dreadfully when pouring tea. I would have expected better from Le Creuset.
Published on 3 Aug. 2009 by Blabybunch

4.0 out of 5 stars Back to basics, 5 Jun. 2007
A classic design of teapot which makes up to 4 cups.

Le Creuset embossed.

Large handle, comfortable aids balanced lifting
well-fitting easy to grasp lid
neat spout pours the tea where you want to pour it!

Washes up easily by hand, or simply pop it in the dishwasher.

Pretty enough to take to the table or display on a kitchen work surface.
Boxed, complete with full STONEWARE use/care instructions.
As with all Le Creuset STONEWARE products - it cannot be used on a direct heat source.
5 year guarantee.

[..]

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 25 Jan. 2012
This teapot is stunningly beautiful, even more so "in person" than in the picture. I bought it in the volcanic color to match a couple pieces of cookware that I have, and I'm very pleased with it. The shape is classic yet modern, with no compromise to the design. To me it is a lovely work of art! And it adds a vibrant touch to my kitchen decor. It looks so bright and happy on my tea shelf :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart, Large Teapot, 11 Aug. 2010
This is a good size (4-6 cups, depending on your cup size) teapot which looks great.
The only downside is that the phrase 'stoneware' and description of 'Very strong and durable, resists chipping, cracking and staining', which I have to disagree with. This may be marginally less prone to cracking and stains but the top handle broke off and the inside edge chipped. Both were the result of dropping the lid so totally my fault but it wasn't from a great height at all.
However, when it comes down to it the proof is that I liked it enough to buy another one and will be treating it a bit more gently next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Teapot!, 17 Jan. 2012
this teapot is excellent. it has a decent capacity (pretty much 4 mugs of tea) and has a fantastically shaped spout (meaning less tea is spilled/wasted which means less wiping up/stains). very speedy delivery and there is no fear about the crockery getting damaged during transit as it was VERY well packaged (the teapot came in it's box, which was in another box, which was in a larger boxed stuffed with packing paper to stop the smaller box moving about). the iconic Le Creuset colours look fantastic on this teapot, making it instantly recognizable as a quality product. i would definitely recommend!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Teapot - but beware if you are not strong wristed!, 1 Mar. 2013
We are big tea drinkers in our house. So we wanted a teapot that would cope with the challenge. Six cups? Yes, if you are talking teacup sized cups, that could be said to be true. It is certainly not short on capacity. However, its not six MUGS worth, so be aware of that.

When filled, it is a heavy thing to be moving. It is stoneware, so sturdy and solid, but if you have problems with wrist mobility, you might want something a little more lightweight to do the job.

Being equipped with fully functional wrists I have no such issues however I did note that when used with a teacosy the handle gets ridiculously hot, so have a teatowel or gripper handy for when it is time to pour. The colour is lovely, much richer than the image would have you believe and I think its a great product - but I would be doing it a disservice if I didn't point out the factors that may sway you against it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tea pot, though expected from Le Creuset., 2 Dec. 2014
As with all Le Creuset products, you can expect quality workmanship. The tea pot is of outstanding quality, the thickness and weight of the tea pot just gives the feeling that is it solid. Given the thickness, it should keep tea warm for longer than a normal tea pot, definitely does so than my old non-branded one. The tea pot can hold around 3-4 average sized mugs, around 300ml mugs.

Given that this was £8 in the Lightning deals, it was a no brainer, though now, having had it, I would be quite happy with it if I paid the normal price range of £25.

The colour of the Nutmeg version is lovely, a neutral colour that fits in with pretty much every kitchen colour scheme. So for those who love to match colours, the Nutmeg is a simple choice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice teapot, shame about the pouring!, 3 Aug. 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't going to review this but ..., 18 Aug. 2010
I wasn't going to write a review on this tea pot until I went back and read the only other review on it!

Unfortunately, I have had a similar experience to the other reviewer ... the handle on the lid broke off my pot too ... and I'd only had it a couple of weeks.

I glued it back on and all is well now but it does look like that may be a bit of a design fault there.

Having said that - even with it's glued handle, I love this tea pot and it does make a lovely cuppa :0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Teapot, 15 Mar. 2014
I like this teapot. The only ncomplaint is that the lid does not fit well. It is overly slack & not up to Le Creuset standards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but?, 9 Feb. 2014
Nice, traditional shape holds a good amount of tea, however I found the lid is a not very good fit at all. It seems very loose and with a safety clip (the catch that fits under the rim) on only one side I would not want to tip the pot up to get the very last drop out as I think the lid will easily fall off unless held with one hand while the other hand is used to pour. I actually thought it maybe had the wrong lid.

Le Creuset Stoneware Classic Teapot, 1.3 L - Teal